Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The AMAZING what are you listening to thread !!!!

The AMAZING what are you listening to thread !!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:31 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AMAZING what are you listening to thread !!!!

Hello...
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:32 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
ah well

I must say you're looking pretty cool again

Which reminds me, I was going to give my opinion on y-fronts and boxers but the thread was closed.

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Hello...
Peace sister.

Got your boots with you?
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Which reminds me, I was going to give my opinion on y-fronts and boxers but the thread was closed.
please feel free to comment
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:33 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Hello...
ha ha

how's you?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:36 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Peace sister.

Got your boots with you?

Hello LIW...

My boots are currently at the cobblers, I am having metal tacks attached...

Should have them back for Walla's party though...
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:37 am
Deb

ha ha

how's you?

Fine flower, yourself..

Was hoping for a couple of extra hours sleep to catch up, but it is just not possible in this house...
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:37 am

please feel free to comment
Right. I was going to say that most men look better in boxers, in my humble opinion. Teenagers can wear y-fronts successfully, but later on they tend to get a bit silly-looking. The y-fronts that is, not the teenagers.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:38 am

Hello LIW...

My boots are currently at the cobblers, I am having metal tacks attached...

Should have them back for Walla's party though...

Excellent. That should give you a good grip on the bottom of the spa.
Keeping it fairly real

Right. I was going to say that most men look better in boxers, in my humble opinion. Teenagers can wear y-fronts successfully, but later on they tend to get a bit silly-looking. The y-fronts that is, not the teenagers.
thank you for your input in my survey
Deb

I agree....
Keeping it fairly real

anti slip, the spa that is not the boots, you understand.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:39 am

anti slip, the spa that is not the boots, you understand.

Now that shows forethought.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:41 am
Deb

As another clever BE member also pointed out, these boots will also help keep me upright, in the event of me swaying....
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 1:44 am
Keeping it fairly real

As another clever BE member also pointed out, these boots will also help keep me upright, in the event of me swaying....
ha ha

right I'm off, gardening duites

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.