Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

2020 Movies

2020 Movies

Old May 26th 2020, 1:08 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Movies

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
The edge of darkness Mel Gibson 2010.I knew nothing of this film it was near the top of the list.Very good story line and made you think,freed up the mind and got very engrossed well worth a watch <<<SNIP>>>
Original TV series is better.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. You should have had the hots for Joanne Whalley like the rest of us
Old May 28th 2020, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a movie last night it was about this and that it had him and her in it .It was made in 20** and had a story line as well very good movie
Old May 28th 2020, 3:14 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a movie last night it was about this and that it had him and her in it .It was made in 20** and had a story line as well very good movie
I saw that. It wasn't as good as the original though.
Old May 28th 2020, 4:01 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I saw that. It wasn't as good as the original though.
I was looking for that one, but only found one with her and him in it ....... you know, the one with the legs.
Old May 28th 2020, 4:45 pm
Oscar nominated

Sequel or prequel?
Old May 28th 2020, 4:51 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

The one that came before the one after....
Old Jun 1st 2020, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

I watched Al Capone with Tom Hardy, very strange film it finally ended thats about it,one you think why did i watch that for.
Old Jun 4th 2020, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Denzil Washington.Man on fire he is a body guard to a young Dakota fanning in mexico i think.Excellent movie 5 star rating from me it is an older movie,but you never see a bad denzil film do you?
Old Jun 4th 2020, 7:13 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Denzil Washington.Man on fire he is a body guard to a young Dakota fanning in mexico i think.Excellent movie 5 star rating from me it is an older movie,but you never see a bad denzil film do you?
He's a brilliant actor
Old Jun 4th 2020, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: 2020 Movies

[QUOTE=spouse of scouse;12861844]He's a brilliant actor [/QUOT
I have just googled him i can't believe the movies he has made.And they are all good movies
Old Jun 4th 2020, 12:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Must be spammers big night out
Old Jun 4th 2020, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: 2020 Movies

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
That movie was absolute rubbish.That bloody mouse was in it with her scissors, snip snip, I had nightmares that night.Now i,m not aloud to watch movies like that
Old Jun 4th 2020, 5:04 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
They've been canned now though.
Old Jun 27th 2020, 7:24 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Eurovision Song Contest: The story of Fire Saga.
A Netflix new movie, it a great match of genre comedy with kitsch subject matter, how no one made a move like this before about Eurovision is a mystery.
Its got the balance perfectly between taking the mickey out of Eurovision and respecting the kitschness. If you enjoy watching Eurovision in anyway, I think you will enjoy this movie.