Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Wycombe Wanderers

Wycombe Wanderers

Old May 17th 2018, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wycombe Wanderers

Let me be the first to congratulate the Choirboys - oops! I'll read that again - the Chairboys on their long-awaited promotion to the giddy heights of League 1 (the old Third Division). My son was born in High Wycombe and watches every game from here in the Caribbean. He even bought a sailing boat that he calls The Wanderer. I haven't watched them play a game since they were in The Conference, all those years ago, but it's good to see one of the minnows succeed once in a while.
Old May 18th 2018, 3:36 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wycombe Wanderers

Is Wild Thing still in charge?
Old May 18th 2018, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
Is Wild Thing still in charge?
Yes indeed, and hasn't the boy done well? Not up to the standard set by Martin O'Neill of blessed memory, but not bad.
Old May 18th 2018, 7:23 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow View Post
Let me be the first to congratulate the Choirboys - oops! I'll read that again - the Chairboys on their long-awaited promotion to the giddy heights of League 1 (the old Third Division). My son was born in High Wycombe and watches every game from here in the Caribbean. He even bought a sailing boat that he calls The Wanderer. I haven't watched them play a game since they were in The Conference, all those years ago, but it's good to see one of the minnows succeed once in a while.
I just hope they thrash S*******d twice next season.