Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

World Series

World Series

Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default World Series

All I can say is, fantastic

Ortiz da man, 3 run homer to start the night off
Very happy chappy.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:36 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Series

Fantastic start, 4-0 to end the first inning...who'd have thought
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:40 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I really fought against getting into Baseball but here I am with my red socks on cheering like a mad thing!

What d'you reckon the chances are for another double digit final score for the Sox?
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:46 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by sibsie
I really fought against getting into Baseball but here I am with my red socks on cheering like a mad thing!

What d'you reckon the chances are for another double digit final score for the Sox?
Yeah I know what you mean, but then after going to see a couple Sox games up at Expos, got right into it...
I just hope the Sox keep it up, with big pappi, who knows, and now Damon is playing well, could be a good thing....
wonder how long wakefield lasts though...

Would be awesome to be out there wouldn't it...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:48 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Arsecakes. A score from the cads. Not sure how I feel about Timmy boy. He can be a bit (pardon the pun) hit and miss.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:50 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Arsecakes. A score from the cads. Not sure how I feel about Timmy boy. He can be a bit (pardon the pun) hit and miss.
Aye, that's the prob I've seen with wakefield...so who knows...
Thought what the cards did to Kline was a tad rude though...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:59 am
C.G.D.S

Mr Sibsie just called from some hick town in FL. He was in a bar watching the game with his co-pilots and two chicks were making out at the bar. The owner and a couple of the customers complained and the lesbian police turned up to cart the two chicks off. Bit harsh I thought. Mr Sibsie was so looking forward to dinner and a show.

Just heard on the commentary that Bank of America are paying $10k per home run.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:09 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Mr Sibsie just called from some hick town in FL. He was in a bar watching the game with his co-pilots and two chicks were making out at the bar. The owner and a couple of the customers complained and the lesbian police turned up to cart the two chicks off. Bit harsh I thought. Mr Sibsie was so looking forward to dinner and a show.

Just heard on the commentary that Bank of America are paying $10k per home run.
Nice little show...shame that *l*
so who gets the 10K

And seems to be going a bit south woth with walkers homer...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:27 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Damon doing good again, another run, though that first hit...almost a grandslam...shame it was on the wrong side of the pole...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

couple more runs...this could be very good..and still loaded bases...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:47 am
C.G.D.S

I'm not liking the look of this. Timmy boys looking tired and shouldn't be giving walks like that. Who's warming up in the bull pen?
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:49 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

I'm not liking the look of this. Timmy boys looking tired and shouldn't be giving walks like that. Who's warming up in the bull pen?
Timmy's gone...4 walks? geeze...
Getting close that's for sure...
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:37 am
C.G.D.S

Fer ferk's sake. 7-7. Still, it's not over til the fat lady sings, and I ain't singing yet.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 5:29 am
C.G.D.S

Result!!!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 5:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

f'ing a indeed...made that into a bit of a mouthful in the end, but they one it 11-9 double digits indeed..

pizza face with the broken hand didn't look too pleased about...but ha
now just have to go through tomorrow with another good result

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.