Winners

Old Oct 3rd 2009, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Winners

Give your winners in each of the leagues, English and Scottish and see how you did come the end of the season. Only the winners please.

EPL...........Chelsea
Chmp........West Brom
Div One.....Norwich
Div Two.....Rotherham
SPL...........Celtic
S. Div 1.....Dundee
S. Div 2.....Stirling
S. Div 3.....Livingston
Old Oct 4th 2009, 2:43 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winners

Prem Man Utd
Champ Newcastle
L1 Leeds United
L2 Rochdale
SPL Rangers
SL1 QotS
SL2 Stirling
SL3 c'mon Berwick!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 3:04 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67 View Post
Div One.....Norwich
Before the first game of the season I might have agreed. After the first couple of games of the season I thought the idea of promotion was laughable. Now I think they have a good playoff chance at least. It's "fun" being a Norwich fan.
Old Oct 18th 2009, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman View Post
Before the first game of the season I might have agreed. After the first couple of games of the season I thought the idea of promotion was laughable. Now I think they have a good playoff chance at least. It's "fun" being a Norwich fan.
Just watch the steady climb under Lambert, although he's just learning his trade until he comes home to paradise.
Old Dec 6th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Are you watching Elfman. I told you. Enjoy.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:15 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Leeds Vs Man UTD 2nd of January
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:39 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy View Post
Leeds Vs Man UTD 2nd of January

I lied it's today, at 13:00 GMT 0700CST
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

NORWICH......Top of the league,,,,,,,,for how long
Old Jan 27th 2010, 12:43 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

That depends how Hartlepool play!

Let's hope for an upset, as they work both ways
Old Apr 25th 2010, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

NORWICH......Top of the league,,,,,,,,for how long
Champions go to Norwich. Well done Paul Lambert and squad.
Old May 1st 2010, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Champions go to Norwich. Well done Paul Lambert and squad.
Well done Walter, CHAMPIONS once again 53 and counting! Nae dough 2 in a row!

Oh and a big round of applause for ROSS COUNTY FC on reaching the Cup Final in only their 5th year in senior football!