Reload this Page >

Watching Football Online

Watching Football Online

Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Jamtart98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Watching Football Online

Hi Fellow Football Fans.

Can anyone advise me if there is a decent site to stream live football matches?

All the ones I know and am trying,and there are many,are dogged with adverts and even worse these boxes saying you have to download there plug in to receive the stream. When you do you still can,t access the stream.

I,ve got Adobe Flash Player,Java Script and and a Veetle Plug in but they don,t give me access to screening a match.

I,m on Windows 7.

Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks for any help or advice given.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:07 am
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Watching Football Online

http://myp2p.pe/ good site, but you still often need plugins and the quality can be hit of miss.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that Bob.
I used to watch when it was MYP2 and it was good.then it changed to Wiziwig and there were a lot of problems so I gave up on them.

However that address you have given me is different so I,ll give it a try.

Thanks again for taking the time tor reply.
Old Feb 10th 2012, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

perth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to all

i watched the last round of the fa cup on this site and the quality was pretty good.

http://www.eplsite.com/

perth
Old Feb 11th 2012, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that Tiger.

I have,nt seen that one before but I,ll give it a go.

I don,t know what,s wrong with the sites I used to watch, First Row,VIP,Sportsforfree etc. All seem to require plug-ins and these stupid adverts that keep coming on. When you click to cancel them they open anyway!!!

I,ll try your one this efty.

Cheers
Old Feb 12th 2012, 10:40 am
Even more Senior Member

SirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud ofSirSteveUK has much to be proud of

Some say that you need plugins - but I've waited for the ad to close - and watched - no problem - no plugin

Just a scam - this ad will close in 20 secs (with the slowest coundown in history) - fake little red x's that open up a web page - with the real 'close' 'x' done very small.

firstrow is still ok normally.
Old Feb 12th 2012, 10:42 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirSteveUK View Post
Some say that you need plugins - but I've waited for the ad to close - and watched - no problem - no plugin

Just a scam - this ad will close in 20 secs (with the slowest coundown in history) - fake little red x's that open up a web page - with the real 'close' 'x' done very small.

firstrow is still ok normally.
Same with me, the plug ins are just an ad scam you don't need them.
Old Feb 12th 2012, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that. I could,nt agree more. Plug ins and adverts are a con.

I think I,ve got a problem somewhere on my PC as I am a member of Hearts FC International which lets you watch some of their live matches.I had to download Javascript supposedly to watch but when I clicked on to watch the last live match I kept getting amessgae telling me I had to enable Java. I had already enabled it so coupled with the problem of streaming First Row etc, and accessing World Golf Tour site I reckon something is amiss on my PC.

Thanks for your comments and taking time to answer.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 11:24 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jamtart98 View Post
Thanks for that. I could,nt agree more. Plug ins and adverts are a con.

I think I,ve got a problem somewhere on my PC as I am a member of Hearts FC International which lets you watch some of their live matches.I had to download Javascript supposedly to watch but when I clicked on to watch the last live match I kept getting amessgae telling me I had to enable Java. I had already enabled it so coupled with the problem of streaming First Row etc, and accessing World Golf Tour site I reckon something is amiss on my PC.

Thanks for your comments and taking time to answer.
Java and Javascript are not the same, one does not download Javascript. maybe it was asking you about one, and you thought you had the other sorted.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 5:31 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

vipbox.tv
Old Apr 16th 2012, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

I am now using a site called www.hahasport.com which has come up with some excellent streams and a good selection.
One thing I have found through occasionally streaming sports events from Australia,New Zealand,The far east is that they are much better quality stream and not the same buffering problems that we sometimes suffer in Europe.
Do they use different satellites?
Old Jul 15th 2012, 3:27 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mar351spe View Post
Saving money by watching football online is not new anymore, there are many offers online where you can watch live football.
Are you about to make us an offer we can not refuse?
Or just building the post count, prior to.....

Last edited by kimilseung; Jul 15th 2012 at 3:30 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 2:48 pm
Banned

BmarshWWC is an unknown quantity at this point

i find first row sports generally quite good being a QPR fan they tend to always have their games on there!
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:53 am
Just Joined

martin14 is an unknown quantity at this point

I never experience watching football online but i really love watching it through cable.