Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The transfer thread.

The transfer thread.

Old Jul 7th 2011, 12:44 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The transfer thread.

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
No surprise at all, Chelski and your lot will also shell out big time to get 'the best'....money, money, money.

Tell you what, why don't we just dispense with next season and just have ManUre, Chelski and City play each other home and away and decide on the sodding title that way, save all us proper fans and proper teams some time, effort and heartache
What? Oh so just because I don't support Spurs, I'm not a proper fan now?

Anyway, you're forgetting Liverpool, they've shelled out plenty in the last few years.. don't they count?

This might make you happier to hear - http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/10/premi...-shopping.html

Anyway when I win the lottery I'm retiring to Italy, where maybe I'll become a part-time, Roma, Lazio or Fiorentina fan. It's ok to be seen to spend money over there.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 1:08 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
What? Oh so just because I don't support Spurs, I'm not a proper fan now?

Anyway, you're forgetting Liverpool, they've shelled out plenty in the last few years.. don't they count?

This might make you happier to hear - http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/10/premi...-shopping.html

Anyway when I win the lottery I'm retiring to Italy, where maybe I'll become a part-time, Roma, Lazio or Fiorentina fan. It's ok to be seen to spend money over there.
Really, I thought a glory hunter like you would have gone for Juve or Inter
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:11 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Really, I thought a glory hunter like you would have gone for Juve or Inter
What, and move to Milan or Turin? Don't be silly.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:58 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

What, and move to Milan or Turin? Don't be silly.
You don't live in Manchester.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
You don't live in Manchester.
Seriously, who would retire to Manchester if they won the lottery? Come on now, behave yourself.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 4:10 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, who would retire to Manchester if they won the lottery? Come on now, behave yourself.
My point was, you numpty, that you support Manchester, yet you don't live there. So, why would you need to move to Turin to support Juve, etc?
Old Jul 7th 2011, 4:18 pm

My point was, you numpty, that you support Manchester, yet you don't live there. So, why would you need to move to Turin to support Juve, etc?
I wouldn't, I just prefer Roma or Fiorentina.
Spurs bird was being sarcastic (as is usual for her) as if my suport of United automatically made me one of the glory hunting bandwagon jumpers... I had to say something in response to her, otherwise she'd have the last word.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 5:31 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't, I just prefer Roma or Fiorentina.
Spurs bird was being sarcastic (as is usual for her) as if my suport of United automatically made me one of the glory hunting bandwagon jumpers... I had to say something in response to her, otherwise she'd have the last word.
Last word
Old Jul 7th 2011, 5:38 pm
Life goes on.

Last word
Not.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 5:49 pm
Grace and gratitude

Not.
Bollocks

THREAD CLOSED
Old Jul 7th 2011, 6:11 pm

Bollocks

THREAD CLOSED
I beg your pardon?
Old Jul 7th 2011, 6:35 pm
Grace and gratitude

I beg your pardon?
You just couldn't let it lie, could you?
Old Jul 7th 2011, 6:38 pm

You just couldn't let it lie, could you?
I can never leave you alone, you know that.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 7:02 pm
Life goes on.

I can never leave you alone, you know that.
Have you ever seen a picture of her?
Old Jul 7th 2011, 7:04 pm

Have you ever seen a picture of her?
Of course not, have you?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.