tonights internationals

tonights internationals

Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:49 pm
WBB

Default tonights internationals

anyone watching any of the games?

Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:51 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Sentanta sports are charging $20 to see the game over here.
I wouldn't pay $1 to see the England team Sven's had to field today..........

England will lose I think, either that or the no-marks might play with a bit of pride and get a decent result, because this might be their last opportunity for awhile.

Last edited by manc1976; Mar 31st 2004 at 7:53 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:27 pm
WBB

good result for the welsh tonight, shame about the haggis munchers getting beat again looks like the england side have an uphill fight to get anything from the game, few minutes to go.

roll on portugal.

Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:50 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
good result for the welsh tonight, shame about the haggis munchers getting beat again looks like the england side have an uphill fight to get anything from the game, few minutes to go.

roll on portugal.
now WBB expect the Scottish people to jump on the sheep thing for the haggos comment..............
Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:51 pm
WBB

Originally posted by manc1976
now WBB expect the Scottish people to jump on the sheep thing for the haggos comment..............
i can take it mate, i am a big boy.

Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:53 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Sentanta sports are charging $20 to see the game over here.
I wouldn't pay $1 to see the England team Sven's had to field today..........

England will lose I think, either that or the no-marks might play with a bit of pride and get a decent result, because this might be their last opportunity for awhile.
Not worth it for a friendly. Bring on Les cocks sportifs.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 12:06 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

what the ***** is a haggos???

scotland played pish..............so just the norm there