Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Sox v Yankees

Sox v Yankees

Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:17 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sox v Yankees

Originally Posted by Bob
YEEEAH !!!!
beat the skankees
10-3 who'd have thought, fantastic stuff....don't care if we don't win the world series, just getting there beating the yankees on their ground is priceless
HOORAH! My boys did it, been a long stretch since '86! I date back to the days of Yaz and company so have seen a few of the always a bridesmaid, never a bride scenarios. Let's hope the curse of the Bambino is lifted.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:56 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally Posted by cindyabs
HOORAH! My boys did it, been a long stretch since '86! I date back to the days of Yaz and company so have seen a few of the always a bridesmaid, never a bride scenarios. Let's hope the curse of the Bambino is lifted.

The Curse is lifted....yippeee....

Well done Red Sox, Yankees Suck.

Go Boston!

Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:58 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris

Go Boston!

if you can't beat em eh?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:01 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc
if you can't beat em eh?
What are you talking about Manc? I've been an ardent Red Sox fan for as long as I can remember (Nurses...(actually, Honeymommy - I'd like to be nursed by you) - Severe trauma sometimes leads to amnesia right?)
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:11 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

What are you talking about Manc? I've been an ardent Red Sox fan for as long as I can remember (Nurses...(actually, Honeymommy - I'd like to be nursed by you) - Severe trauma sometimes leads to amnesia right?)
ok so next week, you'll prolly be a Cardinals fan then or something.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:42 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by Manc
ok so next week, you'll prolly be a Cardinals fan then or something.

nope, Boston forever.

:scared:
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Cheeky, but came up with the goods, so you got your karma
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:37 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by Bob
Cheeky, but came up with the goods, so you got your karma

Thanks Bob, now I have the Karma, I can't keep up this pretence anymore, YANKEES WERE ROBBED!!!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:22 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bob, now I have the Karma, I can't keep up this pretence anymore, YANKEES WERE ROBBED!!!!!!
Hehe....yankees suck, they blew that game big time
great to see the look of all those who fled the boat cos the Sox wouldn't get to the world series like a-rod *l*
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:24 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Hehe....yankees suck, they blew that game big time
great to see the look of all those who fled the boat cos the Sox wouldn't get to the world series like a-rod *l*
I bet the RedSux still choke it in the World Series, just like that Yankees choked last night
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:27 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by dbickle
I bet the RedSux still choke it in the World Series, just like that Yankees choked last night
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:33 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I was watching it up in Providence where hubby was on a quick layover. Frigging awesome. The baseball was good too. I think my singing of my special baseball song did it.
All together now.

YANKEES TAKE IT
YANKEES TAKE IT
YANKESS TAKE IT UP THE ARSE
UP THE ARSE
YANKESS TA-A-KE IT
UP
THE
ARSE.

The song seemed to catch on in the bar we were in.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:47 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by sibsie
I was watching it up in Providence where hubby was on a quick layover. Frigging awesome. The baseball was good too. I think my singing of my special baseball song did it.
All together now.

YANKEES TAKE IT
YANKEES TAKE IT
YANKESS TAKE IT UP THE ARSE
UP THE ARSE
YANKESS TA-A-KE IT
UP
THE
ARSE.

The song seemed to catch on in the bar we were in.
does that go to the music of "Oh my Darling Clementine"?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:49 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

does that go to the music of "Oh my Darling Clementine"?
Hmm. No. I know it's a tune from another song but I can't remember which. They use to sing it to Posh when she was at Man U watching Becks.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:54 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by sibsie
Hmm. No. I know it's a tune from another song but I can't remember which. They use to sing it to Posh when she was at Man U watching Becks.
are you suggesting that Posh likes to - errr - have her - errr - poo pushed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.