Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Sox v Yankees

Sox v Yankees

Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:15 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sox v Yankees

Originally Posted by sibsie
God is a Red Sox pitcher.
well they need him tonight, no bugger else is fit to play, they're all knackered.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:15 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally Posted by sibsie
You see it's that typical Yankees fan arrogance which will ensure divine intervention and a win for the Sox, proving once and for all, that the curse is over and God is a Red Sox pitcher.
I saw t-shirts in Maine very recently that said 'I Support 2 Baseball Teams, The Red Sox and anyone playing against the Yankees'

Its that sort of arrogance coming from the Red Sox that I can't wait to see destroyed...

Let me remind you that IF the Yankees are a little arrogant, its because they havn't lost against the Red Sox in the World Series since 1918!!!!!!!!!

They deserve to enjoy that fact a little don't they?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:17 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris
I saw t-shirts in Maine very recently that said 'I Support 2 Baseball Teams, The Red Sox and anyone playing against the Yankees'

Its that sort of arrogance coming from the Red Sox that I can't wait to see destroyed...

Let me remind you that IF the Yankees are a little arrogant, its because they havn't lost against the Red Sox in the World Series since 1918!!!!!!!!!

They deserve to enjoy that fact a little don't they?
you and your evil Bronx ways.......
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:17 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

God is a Yankees Fan
Well said! I'm glad it went to game 7 as they will be showing the game in the UK tonight. Personally I think the Yankees let them level the series just so they can really rub their faces in it tonight and send them back to Boston with their tails between their legs
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:18 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by dbickle
Well said! I'm glad it went to game 7 as they will be showing the game in the UK tonight. Personally I think the Yankees let them level the series just so they can really rub their faces in it tonight and send them back to Boston with their tails between their legs
it would almost make sense, Steinbrenner needs the gate receipts to pay top dollar for some of the clowns he has signed
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:20 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
it would almost make sense, Steinbrenner needs the gate receipts to pay top dollar for some of the clowns he has signed
Rumour has it that he needs more top dollars to sign that donkey Martinez from the Sox
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:22 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Chopper-Chris]I saw t-shirts in Maine very recently that said 'I Support 2 Baseball Teams, The Red Sox and anyone playing against the Yankees'

[QUOTE]Round here all the bumper stickers say I NYC but hate the Yankees. I had a great great uncle who played for the Yankees but in the interest of matrimonial harmony I've had to switch alliegance to the Sox.

What Boston lacks in Baseball wins, it more than makes up for with the Pats.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:26 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

you and your evil Bronx ways.......

Bronx is actually quite nice (especially if you drive really fast through it and don't look anyone in the eyes)
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:26 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's the first time that skankees have lost back to back extra inning games, and first time a post season team has got to 7 games from a 3-0 deficit so who knows, they could be the first team to actually win it from 3-0 down...
and both sides were looking pretty knackered lastnight....should maybe make up for last years booboo...

And yeah, tha Pats kick arse, who'd have thought.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:28 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by Bob
Well it's the first time that skankees have lost back to back extra inning games, and first time a post season team has got to 7 games from a 3-0 deficit so who knows, they could be the first team to actually win it from 3-0 down...
and both sides were looking pretty knackered lastnight....should maybe make up for last years booboo...

And yeah, tha Pats kick arse, who'd have thought.
so when you play like a bunch of pre-pubescent monkeys, you call it a BooBoo?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:29 pm
@matthewb76

no, I call it Stockport County.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:33 pm
dealing with it

no, I call it Stockport County.
I just spat coffee over my clean white shirt.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Tell that to flapping a-rod
Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:31 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
Tell that to flapping a-rod
one of my favourite T shirts is white and has over it in big blue letters... YANKEES SUCK...

anyway.. is tonght's game goingto get rained off?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:58 am
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
one of my favourite T shirts is white and has over it in big blue letters... YANKEES SUCK...

anyway.. is tonght's game goingto get rained off?
only if it's raining

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.