Scotland

Old Oct 25th 2011, 1:51 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scotland

Originally Posted by gedscottish View Post
lol grant us it?! Thats the kind of comments the SNP should use to help get the vote for independence!

p.s don't believe the westminster calculator... it does not count the 40 billion per year westminster gets from oil. Why is Cameron so desperate to hold on to Scotland when it detrimental to the Tories getting voted in to goverment?!
If everyone in Scotland believed the country could survive independently, I'd say that there would be a far more concentrated movement to actually get that independence. The problem is that most of the indepence seekers want to have their cake, and eat it too.
With a name like "Cameron", I'm sure you can work that out.

We're way off topic here, and we are in the locker room. I'd politely that suggest you open a new thread in the "Take it Outside" section, if you want to discuss this subject further.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:26 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
If everyone in Scotland believed the country could survive independently, I'd say that there would be a far more concentrated movement to actually get that independence. The problem is that most of the indepence seekers want to have their cake, and eat it too.
With a name like "Cameron", I'm sure you can work that out.

We're way off topic here, and we are in the locker room. I'd politely that suggest you open a new thread in the "Take it Outside" section, if you want to discuss this subject further.
Ooh! That would be fun - the pikey thread has almost run out of steam.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:31 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Ooh! That would be fun - the pikey thread has almost run out of steam.
I was thinking that too. I was hoping maybe a nice friendly mod might have moved it by now.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
you are right, no idea why you strayed off suject in the 1st place

Still...anything for me rather than talk about the state of Scottish football
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by gedscottish View Post
you are right, no idea why you strayed off suject in the 1st place

Still...anything for me rather than talk about the state of Scottish football
Scottish football.. is there such a thing?
Still, I'm not sure that many of us English are really too impressed with England's performances lately, either.