Scotland

Old Oct 12th 2011, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

amomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really nice
Default Scotland

Best thing about moving to Australia next year is that I won't have to watch Scotland anymore. Another year and another failed qualification campaign
Old Oct 12th 2011, 5:17 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scotland

Originally Posted by amomentofstillness View Post
Best thing about moving to Australia next year is that I won't have to watch Scotland anymore. Another year and another failed qualification campaign
Seems a pretty expensive reason to move to Australia - I live in Scotland and manage to avoid watching Scotland play football.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 6:05 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, but you'll be subjected to the never ending coverage of 'aussie rules' , to be honest, as crap as it is, I'd rather watch Scotland's attempt to play football....
Old Oct 13th 2011, 1:07 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Ah yes, but you'll be subjected to the never ending coverage of 'aussie rules' , to be honest, as crap as it is, I'd rather watch Scotland's attempt to play football....
I'd turn the tv off rather than watch Scotland play football. I adopted that attitude as soon as they started the "Anyone but England" nonsense.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

amomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really niceamomentofstillness is just really nice

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
I'd turn the tv off rather than watch Scotland play football. I adopted that attitude as soon as they started the "Anyone but England" nonsense.
Nothing wrong with a little healthy banter with your oldest rivals

It was only making public what a lot of us were thinking
Old Oct 13th 2011, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
No doubt by the time the first Scotland came comes around i'll be searching online for a link or trying to find a bar showing it
Old Oct 13th 2011, 2:10 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with a little healthy banter with your oldest rivals

It was only making public what a lot of us were thinking
Nothing wrong with it at all. That's why so many of us English have now become as nationalist as you lot are. I used to be a Brit, now I'm English.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Nothing wrong with it at all. That's why so many of us English have now become as nationalist as you lot are. I used to be a Brit, now I'm English.
Independence for England
Old Oct 13th 2011, 2:16 pm

Independence for England
We'd be 150% richer if we managed to get that.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

True, with that in mind it's amazing you didn't get shot of us years ago . . .
Old Oct 13th 2011, 2:23 pm

True, with that in mind it's amazing you didn't get shot of us years ago . . .
If the decision was down to most people in England, I suspect we would have. I guess Prince Charles would have had something to say about it, seeing as he's such a lover of the heather and the kilt, though.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

ergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud ofergyngfeld has much to be proud of

dunno about that - those pesky Scots will get all the North Sea oil!
I guess England would get to keep the Queen though. Maybe we could sell her...
Old Oct 15th 2011, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

If Scotland is such a drain on the Government why are they so apposed to our Independence?

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman...2050_1_1909844

Coincidence?
Old Oct 16th 2011, 4:35 pm

If Scotland is such a drain on the Government why are they so apposed to our Independence?

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman...2050_1_1909844

Coincidence?
The link wouldn't open, so I can't comment.

It'd actually be very interesting to see Scotland try and survive on the revenue from it's own taxation system, without the subsidies that come comes from the collective UK pot , that's for sure. Even more interesting to see them manage to give their kids free university when the rest of the UK can't finance it.
One thing is for certain, England could manage perfectly well without the financial drain of the rest of the UK. I'd suggest if the Scots and the Welsh want complete independence from the UK, to run their own countries with their own taxation, then they should petition for it and we should grant it to you, and be done with it. That way, the nonsensical practice of Scottish MP's sitting in the House of Parliament in London, voting on English issues, when they can also sit in their own Parliament in Edinburgh on totally Scots issues, could then come to an end.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

One thing is for certain, England could manage perfectly well without the financial drain of the rest of the UK. I'd suggest if the Scots and the Welsh want complete independence from the UK, to run their own countries with their own taxation, then they should petition for it and we should grant it to you, .
lol grant us it?! Thats the kind of comments the SNP should use to help get the vote for independence!

p.s don't believe the westminster calculator... it does not count the 40 billion per year westminster gets from oil. Why is Cameron so desperate to hold on to Scotland when it detrimental to the Tories getting voted in to goverment?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.