Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old May 31st 2009, 11:16 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
Hey Loz - did u write in to the Sunday Roast about disposing of Interchanges as they have no stamina??? as they said it was a Wakefield fan who had been associated with the club so was just wondering???
Was it in crayon? she is from Yorkshire
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:00 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
Hey Loz - did u write in to the Sunday Roast about disposing of Interchanges as they have no stamina??? as they said it was a Wakefield fan who had been associated with the club so was just wondering???
Not guilty Johno no point writing to something I can't watch as usually doing the stats at Wynnum on a Sunday. But Wakefield does have more than 1 fan believe it or not
Love to know who it was though.

Loz x
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:02 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Was it in crayon? she is from Yorkshire
Cheeky barsteward

Looking forward to Origin boys?

GO THE MAROONS
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loz View Post
Not guilty Johno no point writing to something I can't watch as usually doing the stats at Wynnum on a Sunday. But Wakefield does have more than 1 fan believe it or not
Love to know who it was though.

Loz x
it was the association with the club that got my interest
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Cheeky barsteward

Looking forward to Origin boys?

GO THE MAROONS
noticed we havent heard from Blue Billy
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:21 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Its been a long time ....lots of things to talk about ...first point ...Widnes ..watching the co-op league on the net Widnes are about 3 years away from super league status (mind you so are Celtic Crusaders) ....Halifax look good at the moment and it has to be said ...Wakefield should be ashamed when so many lower league teams play to new stadiums ...Saint Helens take note .....I'd rather go to Belle Vue than the something something scouse stadium .
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:22 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
Its been a long time ....lots of things to talk about ...first point ...Widnes ..watching the co-op league on the net Widnes are about 3 years away from super league status (mind you so are Celtic Crusaders) ....Halifax look good at the moment and it has to be said ...Wakefield should be ashamed when so many lower league teams play to new stadiums ...Saint Helens take note .....I'd rather go to Belle Vue than the something something scouse stadium .
LOL
They've finally started on it, some hippies wanted to save an old building. It's funny they couldn't be arsed before they wanted to build a stadium.
PS
can you email me your link
Old Jun 13th 2009, 4:40 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

link sent I hope
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:13 am
Illinois Rapscallion

i think i just saw tumbleweed blow through ....
Old Jun 21st 2009, 9:06 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
i think i just saw tumbleweed blow through ....
There's not much happened, the France game was a bit of a non happening.
Thanks for the link btw

Just remembered the pies got eaten in Wales
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:04 pm
Not dead yet

Just remembered the pies got eaten in Wales
funny this should pop up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...an/8111852.stm
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:50 pm
Not dead yet

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...an/8114871.stm

It all becomes clear I always thought he was a dopey looking fukcer
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:46 am
loz
this is home!!

Just dropped in with glass in hand to say............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......GO THE MAROONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:11 pm
Not dead yet

Just dropped in with glass in hand to say............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......GO THE MAROONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just one question. Who's the donkey with the beard and long monkeyboy hair? What a gobshite
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just one question. Who's the donkey with the beard and long monkeyboy hair? What a gobshite
That would be David "wolfman" Williams AKA teflon hands LOL

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.