Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
My favourite name of the tournament Wayne Kerr of Ireland
Have you seen the size of him??,he can look after himself!!
No wonder Senior has looked shagged out in the games...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1893196.ece
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:39 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite name of the tournament Wayne Kerr of Ireland
Even Sterlo mentioned it the other day in one of the live broadcasts (ESPN 360) ....pity Paul Bishop isn't still playing ....Wayne Kerr could bash the Bishop
Old Nov 7th 2008, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
No wonder Senior has looked shagged out in the games...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1893196.ece
He could have at least gone for someone attractive LOL
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:54 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
He could have at least gone for someone attractive LOL
I've seen worse she calls him an old geezer ffs at 32.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:31 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen worse .
I bet you have ................

Never mind Senior and his Aussie boiler .....check out the Sun's RLWC girls

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1854637.ece

Click on the slideshow .....page 3 is mine (drool.....) ....quite apt really .....
Old Nov 10th 2008, 1:26 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
I bet you have ................

Never mind Senior and his Aussie boiler .....check out the Sun's RLWC girls

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1854637.ece

Click on the slideshow .....page 3 is mine (drool.....) ....quite apt really .....
Happy Birthday CoP 42 years young
Old Nov 11th 2008, 6:57 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Thank you ....although after spending nearly the whole weekend raking leaves I feel anything but young.....
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Young whippersnapper !!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 6:58 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Young whippersnapper !!
So come on ...who thinks England has any chance this weekend ?
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:34 pm
Not dead yet

Me! Now if they take it is another matter
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:51 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Another case of staying up into the early hours full of hope ...only to go to bed demoralized

Last week I woke the wife and kids with the profanity streaming out of my mouth as England threw away a game that was won ....
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Think the 1st half last week showed we have a chance but they need to play the whole game this time and they cant use heat or humidity as an excuse anymore as they've been here 3 weeks now

a good win 2nite then bring on the Fijians er i mean Aussies
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:57 pm
Not dead yet

Another case of staying up into the early hours full of hope ...only to go to bed demoralized

Last week I woke the wife and kids with the profanity streaming out of my mouth as England threw away a game that was won ....
Wasn't just me then. Farkin donkey passed my lips a few times
Old Nov 15th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wasn't just me then. Farkin donkey passed my lips a few times
Only a few???:embaressed_smile::embaressed_smile::embares sed_smile:
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:09 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

I just feel sorry for the poor buggers that paid a fortune to come over and watch the pile of crap and listen to the endless excuses.

Cheers to the speccies we met in the Pig and Whistle and the Caxton yesterday hope you at least enjoy the holiday part of your tours .............................and the final should be a cracker. See you there next week

Loz x

ps Happy Birthday COP!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.