Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:00 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
And a last
promises ...promises
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:16 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
promises ...promises
I just had a great laugh an obviously optimistic pieman selling tickets to Saturdays party the pies weren't invited to
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:38 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

I just had a great laugh an obviously optimistic pieman selling tickets to Saturdays party the pies weren't invited to
....now that is funny .....never count your chickens or something
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:19 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

....now that is funny .....never count your chickens or something
Never do, I've been watching the Saints snatch defeat from the jaws of victory since kel Coslett was kicking. Just happy the pies have gone home wi now't again
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:59 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Just happy the Saints have gone home wi now't again
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:22 pm
Not dead yet

Well TBH I saw the weather forecast and new the result before the kick off. Never mind eh just the two trophies this year
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:59 pm
Not dead yet

Sad news from Australia Ex Warrington player Harry Bath has died http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid....aspx?id=53122
Old Oct 7th 2008, 2:06 pm
Not dead yet

Sad news from Australia Ex Warrington player Harry Bath has died http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid....aspx?id=53122
The Harloncos finally have an international
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ue/7656553.stm
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

LOL - what do we think of the squad in general?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:20 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
LOL - what do we think of the squad in general?
Glad that wakner Fielden isn't in it. Doesn't look like he plans to tough it out does it?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Glad that wakner Fielden isn't in it. Doesn't look like he plans to tough it out does it?
I just hope they show some bottle and dont surrender like we normally do over there(here)
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Selection process for this world cup is becoming a bit farcical with Anthony Tupou not originally picked for the kangaroos so he contacts Jim Dymock the Tongan Coach to say he would be pround and honoured to play for Tonga then next day with the withdrawl of Michael crocker he's named in the Kangaroos squad and withdraws from Tongan team

C'mon FFS its ridiculous
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:16 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
Selection process for this world cup is becoming a bit farcical with Anthony Tupou not originally picked for the kangaroos so he contacts Jim Dymock the Tongan Coach to say he would be pround and honoured to play for Tonga then next day with the withdrawl of Michael crocker he's named in the Kangaroos squad and withdraws from Tongan team

C'mon FFS its ridiculous
Agreed ...once you nail your colours to the post then that should be it especially World Cup Year ......I have no problem with the old NZ boys turning out for their ancestral homes late in their careers ...lots of respect for those young players who spurn the Kiwi's and go with their home nation/island...but to flip flop from one country to another ...its ridiculous ...
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Agreed ...once you nail your colours to the post then that should be it especially World Cup Year ......I have no problem with the old NZ boys turning out for their ancestral homes late in their careers ...lots of respect for those young players who spurn the Kiwi's and go with their home nation/island...but to flip flop from one country to another ...its ridiculous ...
Especially if we want to establish a good international scene - which hopefully in time can be more competitive
Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

The list goes on...Offiah,Calderwood,all London boys ,plus Sykes and Melling both GB players while at Quins,Tony Clubb and LMA are in the 17 to play Wales friday night....where would league be without the capital??? ...dont answer that one...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.