Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:02 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
It just feels like their is a lack of loyalty from the players sometimes as they come down to London because they're not wanted by the big clubs then we give them a fair go and turn them into half decent players and they **** off back north at the 1st opportunity
The souths full of poofs

Can't believe that Fielden is even being considered for an England place what a wakner talk about a knock knock joke, knock out , knock on
Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:03 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Can't believe that Fielden is even being considered for an England place what a wakner talk about a knock knock joke, knock out , knock on

Anyways ....Fielden learnt a few sharp lessons a few years ago...most importantly ....how to keep his mouth shut

Smith has little option but to take him .....having seen that little red haired kid from Saints cack his pants over the last few weeks ....England will need some muscle up front .....the Aussie forwards will eat the soft little bastard for breakfast ....oh! for the days when we had the likes of Kevin Ward up front ....
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

The souths full of poofs
As opposed to the north which is full of Monkeys
Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:38 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post

Anyways ....Fielden learnt a few sharp lessons a few years ago...most importantly ....how to keep his mouth shut

Smith has little option but to take him .....having seen that little red haired kid from Saints cack his pants over the last few weeks ....England will need some muscle up front .....the Aussie forwards will eat the soft little bastard for breakfast ....oh! for the days when we had the likes of Kevin Ward up front ....
I think Graham has it in him, maybe a good pasting would teach him a lesson. Fielden is a joke he's proven what he is at wigin.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

The souths full of poofs

Say that again and i will scratch your eyes out !!
Maybe Fielden fancies his chances out there knowing he wont have to face big Willie??
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:53 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Say that again and i will scratch your eyes out !!
Maybe Fielden fancies his chances out there knowing he wont have to face big Willie??
ooh get her

I personally think he likes a bit of big willy
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:24 pm
Banned

Rug13yLeague will become famous soon enoughRug13yLeague will become famous soon enough

Hi Fellas.

Is anyone going to the World Cup games? I'm off to the Aus Vs Eng in Melbourne.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 2:27 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Rug13yLeague View Post
Hi Fellas.

Show [email protected]$%%&*^(*&&(*&^&%$%$#
Old Sep 30th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rug13yLeague View Post
Hi Fellas.

I'm going to the final at Suncorp - so probably Aus v NZ
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:51 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

I think Graham has it in him, maybe a good pasting would teach him a lesson. Fielden is a joke he's proven what he is at wigin.
I've only seen the games on Setanta (bunch of wankers they are) and read the rugby league news online .....Graham was being given rave reviews in the press, yet everytime I saw him play he looked very ordinary.....so for England in the World Cup its going to have to be Peacock and Morley up front ....
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:23 pm
Not dead yet

I've only seen the games on Setanta (bunch of wankers they are) and read the rugby league news online .....Graham was being given rave reviews in the press, yet everytime I saw him play he looked very ordinary.....so for England in the World Cup its going to have to be Peacock and Morley up front ....
I agree Peacock's a defo morley's a moron but I think you're right. Graham's played well this year but he's still young and will benefit from experience of really big time.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:38 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

I agree Peacock's a defo morley's a moron but I think you're right. Graham's played well this year but he's still young and will benefit from experience of really big time.
you agreed with me ............thats a first ....
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:29 pm
Not dead yet

you agreed with me ............thats a first ....
And a last
Old Oct 1st 2008, 1:40 pm
Not dead yet

And a last
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ue/7623127.stm
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:59 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

.....he can put his trophy next to that other rugby league superstar (and A team player ) James Roby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.