Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:56 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Because you watch the ra ra brigadeand know no better. Todays game was excellent I'm hoping the NRL Grand Final will be the same on Sunday
I'll give it another go then sometime....what time Sunday?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:01 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie View Post
I'll give it another go then sometime....what time Sunday?
04.30 on Setanta Sunday
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:48 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Been watching him bit of a mouthy tosser though isn't he.
Like most half backs
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
I always wondered why you clinked and chinked when you walked

So my Aussie exiled friends ..who was this years stand out player in the NRL ...you never know he may sign for Wigan next year with oodles of money we'll get for Trent
Israel Falou but by all accounts he's home sick in Melbourne and wants to return to QLD (rumoured to be Broncos)
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

No. That would be because League is so bloody boring...:
As opposed to watching fat overweight Union props get the ball, jog 10 metres before falling to the floor then have 8 people jump on top of him and start the whole process again!!!!!!

I fell asleep watching my first match the other week
Obviously it was the emotional drain of watching the Union match that was on b4 it
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:34 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

04.30 on Setanta Sunday
You didn't

You finally opened the wallet and let the moths out
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:36 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

BTW... I hate to say this but Saints played well today ....very very fast fluid rugby ...Leeds hung in well but in the 55 minutes I got to watch Saints were the better team ....mind you the week before I went to work cursing the fact that Wigan were losing 30-6 ...just proves it ain't over till the fat Stevo sings
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:53 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

You didn't

You finally opened the wallet and let the moths out
It finally became available on my satellite firm not been so happy watching telly in years

TBH Saints were better than Leeds but for the interception they never looked like scoring, was a good game to watch. GF and pies vs dull tomorrow
Old Sep 30th 2007, 4:44 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Its on in an hours time ..I couldn't wait so I checked the net

Scrapped home by a 3 point margin
Old Sep 30th 2007, 6:08 pm
Not dead yet

Its on in an hours time ..I couldn't wait so I checked the net

Scrapped home by a 3 point margin
MoM the fat St Helens twat himself Ganson another dithering performance. If leeds turn up like they did against Saints they snap wigin in half
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 9:03 pm
Not dead yet

The Saviour Of British RL has been at the cooking sherry

Current Great Britain train-on squad:
Matt Blaymire (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats)
Kevin Brown (Huddersfield Giants)
Sam Burgess (Bradford Bulls)
Gareth Carvell (Hull FC)
Jon Clarke (Warrington Wolves)ex convict
Andy Coley (Salford City Reds)
Paul Deacon (Bradford Bulls) another midget for the Kiwis to batter
Martin Gleeson (Warrington Wolves)
David Hodgson (Salford City Reds)
Richard Horne (Hull FC)
Andy Lynch (Bradford Bulls)
Richard Moore (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats)
Adrian Morley (Warrington Wolves) oh ffs won't he retire
Terry Newton (Bradford Bulls)
Kevin Penny (Warrington Wolves)
Michael Platt (Bradford Bulls)
Gareth Raynor (Hull FC) no it's not Jason Robinson D'oh
Jamie Rooney (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats)
Paul Sykes (Harlequins RL)
Danny Tickle (Hull FC)
Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves)
Stephen Wild (Huddersfield Giants)
Kirk Yeaman (Hull FC)

What do you think?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:33 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

At least he's giving some new faces a chance but there are a few who I wouldn't put near a GB shirt.

Add to your list:

Terry Newton..........tends to do more harm than good.

Ben Westwood............dumped by Trinity because of his liking for illegal substances
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

I always wondered why you clinked and chinked when you walked

So my Aussie exiled friends ..who was this years stand out player in the NRL ...you never know he may sign for Wigan next year with oodles of money we'll get for Trent
Thurston may have won Dally M award,Falou was great in his rookie season,but if i had my choice of any player it would be Cameron Smith at the Storm hands down.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:12 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Thurston may have won Dally M award,Falou was great in his rookie season,but if i had my choice of any player it would be Cameron Smith at the Storm hands down.
Good Logan boy, I'll back that.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

The Saviour Of British RL has been at the cooking sherry

Current Great Britain train-on squad:
Matt Blaymire (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats)
Kevin Brown (Huddersfield Giants)
Sam Burgess (Bradford Bulls)
Gareth Carvell (Hull FC)
Jon Clarke (Warrington Wolves)ex convict
Andy Coley (Salford City Reds)
Paul Deacon (Bradford Bulls) another midget for the Kiwis to batter
Martin Gleeson (Warrington Wolves)
David Hodgson (Salford City Reds)
Richard Horne (Hull FC)
Andy Lynch (Bradford Bulls)
Richard Moore (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats)
Adrian Morley (Warrington Wolves) oh ffs won't he retire
Terry Newton (Bradford Bulls)
Kevin Penny (Warrington Wolves)
Michael Platt (Bradford Bulls)
Gareth Raynor (Hull FC) no it's not Jason Robinson D'oh
Jamie Rooney (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats)
Paul Sykes (Harlequins RL)
Danny Tickle (Hull FC)
Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves)
Stephen Wild (Huddersfield Giants)
Kirk Yeaman (Hull FC)

What do you think?
Brown and Deacon are goneski,meaning Burrow will almost certainly start,im happy with that.Agree with Loz,Newton shouldnt get anywhere near the GB squad,anyway Roby will most likely be hooker.
See a long list of Kiwis have suddenly found their roots and opted to play for Samoa in their world cup qualifier with USA,including Nigel Vagana who has just retired from rep footy ! USA will be pleased im sure to see they will be facing a team of virtually super league/NRL/qld cup players,who havent played in any of the other qualifiers.No wonder international league is a joke!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.