Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:13 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
I think the Pies are on a roll just at the right time,fancy em to turn over Hull then who knows?? They have shown in the past couple of games they have what it takes,and in Trent Barrett they have a real game winner!
Little tosser, or at least he was at St George
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shakmaty View Post
Little tosser, or at least he was at St George
Maybe,perhaps he still is,but i bet the Dragons would take him back with open arms!! There have been rumours that a couple of NRL clubs are trying to lure him back to Oz,primarily the Panthers.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:30 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Maybe,perhaps he still is,but i bet the Dragons would take him back with open arms!! There have been rumours that a couple of NRL clubs are trying to lure him back to Oz,primarily the Panthers.
I reckon the Dragons miss their pack more. Saying that, fair play to Barrett at St George. He gave all to the club and showed it when they lost, even more so than at Origin level, I reckon. Pity he used to wind up away fans so much
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:11 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

The NRL clubs better be offering a few gold pigs,as Wigan won't be letting Trent go anywhere.....my friends back in Wigan, reckon negotiations are already underway to extend Barrets contract at the JJB. Trent by all accounts loves playing in the UK and the atmosphere created at the games......but business is business and should a tempting player swap be offered then you never know what might happen.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:09 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
The NRL clubs better be offering a few gold pigs,as Wigan won't be letting Trent go anywhere.....my friends back in Wigan, reckon negotiations are already underway to extend Barrets contract at the JJB. Trent by all accounts loves playing in the UK and the atmosphere created at the games......but business is business and should a tempting player swap be offered then you never know what might happen.
As I gaze into my crystal balls I see money, lots of money. I see Wigan are champions again. Oh wait it's second division champs after they get booted out for salary cap breaches again
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:13 am
Take it easy

Trent loved playing at St George and said he never wanted to leave the club, he was St George through and through
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

I reckon the Dragons miss their pack more. Saying that, fair play to Barrett at St George. He gave all to the club and showed it when they lost, even more so than at Origin level, I reckon. Pity he used to wind up away fans so much
Agreed,as a Titans fan and seeing Luke Bailey playing regularly i cant belive the amount of work the guy gets through,and he can put in for 80 mins if need be.You can keep Jason Ryles though!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:03 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
As I gaze into my crystal balls
I always wondered why you clinked and chinked when you walked

So my Aussie exiled friends ..who was this years stand out player in the NRL ...you never know he may sign for Wigan next year with oodles of money we'll get for Trent
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:37 am
Take it easy

I always wondered why you clinked and chinked when you walked

So my Aussie exiled friends ..who was this years stand out player in the NRL ...you never know he may sign for Wigan next year with oodles of money we'll get for Trent
Jonathon Thurston, but he won't be signing for Wigan
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:51 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Jonathon Thurston, but he won't be signing for Wigan
Been watching him bit of a mouthy tosser though isn't he.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:09 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Been watching him bit of a mouthy tosser though isn't he.
Long out tonight and Scully signs a one year extention to his sick note looks like Saints V pies next week
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:45 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Why is it that every time I see this thread up on the list, I fall asleep at the computer?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:16 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by Redlippie View Post
Why is it that every time I see this thread up on the list, I fall asleep at the computer?
Because its always at the top of the list Simple really
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:45 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Because its always at the top of the list Simple really
No. That would be because League is so bloody boring...I fell asleep watching my first match the other week
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:37 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Redlippie View Post
No. That would be because League is so bloody boring...I fell asleep watching my first match the other week
Because you watch the ra ra brigadeand know no better. Todays game was excellent I'm hoping the NRL Grand Final will be the same on Sunday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.