Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:29 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Didn't I tell you? Knew Whelen would sell if they won nothing both him and Maurice 'bent till the end' lindsay are going and Whelan is listening to offers maybe they know Cas should be SL and them 2 nd div

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...an/6922855.stm
The words 'rats' and 'sinking ships' suddenly keep springing to mind or is it me being sceptical again

Loz x
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Oucheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugb...ue/6924994.stm
Imagine Pryce and Hopoate in the same team!!
Good signing for Wakey Loz,Tony Martin from Wariors(NZ),he had 2 very good stints at London,can play anywhere in the backline,and kicks goals!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:16 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Oucheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Good signing for Wakey Loz,Tony Martin from Wariors(NZ),he had 2 very good stints at London,can play anywhere in the backline,and kicks goals!
Throw in maurice as manager what a poofs paradise
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Oucheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Whats that song - getting to know u..........
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:57 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
Whats that song - getting to know u..........
Well just to finnish my wonderful Rugby League week, my tv supplier has started showing Setanta and I can now watch SL and NRL infact it's been on for three games solid have to stop soon my wife's giving me daggers did enjoy the wigin semi though
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't I tell you? Knew Whelen would sell if they won nothing both him and Maurice 'bent till the end' lindsay are going and Whelan is listening to offers maybe they know Cas should be SL and them 2 nd div

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...an/6922855.stm
Im not finding this story funny anymore,now the rumours are circulating that our (Quins) chairman,Ian Lenegan is one of the bidders for Wigan,he is from Wigan of course and has so far refused to comment one way or the other!
From a Quins point of view if Lenegan goes its hard to see who would want to take over.Although they appear to be on a sounder financial footing the crowds are still poor.Maybe Dickie Branson will come back!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Well just to finnish my wonderful Rugby League week, my tv supplier has started showing Setanta and I can now watch SL and NRL infact it's been on for three games solid have to stop soon my wife's giving me daggers did enjoy the wigin semi though
I still cant get used to the fact in Oz(well east coast),you get 2 games friday night,a game sunday,the footy show thurs,the sunday roast and the sunday footy show(on a sunday of course),all on terrestial telly!!.Thats without he stuff on Fox/Austar!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:18 am
Not dead yet

I still cant get used to the fact in Oz(well east coast),you get 2 games friday night,a game sunday,the footy show thurs,the sunday roast and the sunday footy show(on a sunday of course),all on terrestial telly!!.Thats without he stuff on Fox/Austar!!
jammy bastard
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Im not finding this story funny anymore,now the rumours are circulating that our (Quins) chairman,Ian Lenegan is one of the bidders for Wigan,he is from Wigan of course and has so far refused to comment one way or the other!
From a Quins point of view if Lenegan goes its hard to see who would want to take over.Although they appear to be on a sounder financial footing the crowds are still poor.Maybe Dickie Branson will come back!!
Yeh bring Back Dickie so We Can be London Broncos again with a sensible strip insteading of Looking Like Bertie Bassett Pissed and dragged through a bush
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

I disagree with the over the hill bit but the rest is spot on
Fourth from last paragraph!!! All the ingredients are there i tell ya!,surely a shoo-in for a world cup place??
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugb...sh/6926636.stm
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:56 am
Not dead yet

Fourth from last paragraph!!! All the ingredients are there i tell ya!,surely a shoo-in for a world cup place??
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugb...sh/6926636.stm
This year? He'll be 34 next ruwc
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:45 pm
Not dead yet

Been making up for not watching a game live for ages by tuning into setanta . Love the Aussies commentators. Last night we had a classic ' He's good, he was Rookie of the year one year' Which made me laugh how many years can you be a rookie
Old Aug 6th 2007, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Been making up for not watching a game live for ages by tuning into setanta . Love the Aussies commentators. Last night we had a classic ' He's good, he was Rookie of the year one year' Which made me laugh how many years can you be a rookie

I get pissed Off Listening to Gus Gould Drivel on at times!!!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 2:03 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
I get pissed Off Listening to Gus Gould Drivel on at times!!!
Can't be worse than slap head and scouser on sky
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Can't be worse than slap head and scouser on sky
Yes it is - He got the shits over being corrected on a name pro-nouncatiion during the Broncos game yesterday and spent the next 10 mins harping on about it rather then the game

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.