Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugb...ue/6902166.stm
Bet your life it wasnt a wisdom tooth !
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Paul Sculthprpe retires from international RL !!!!
Hands up anyone who thought he still played international RL ???
Real shame what injuries have done to Scully,top class performer when his body was right,last couple of years have been a real nightmare for him...18 minutes of action in last 10 tests apparently?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:57 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Real shame what injuries have done to Scully,top class performer when his body was right,last couple of years have been a real nightmare for him...18 minutes of action in last 10 tests apparently?
Not at all surprised and if I were him I would be seriously looking at retiring from playing altogether. I know its a shame but I think his body is probably trying to tell him something.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Bit like his mate Kieron - always injured come Test Matches
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:07 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
Bit like his mate Kieron - always injured come Test Matches
It's sad really that Cunningham never really got a run out for GB I would have actually liked to see that, Scully's injuries have only really started when he took over from that RU player erm spaz?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
It's sad really that Cunningham never really got a run out for GB I would have actually liked to see that, Scully's injuries have only really started when he took over from that RU player erm spaz?
Andy Stubbed big toe 12 months out Farrell
Old Jul 29th 2007, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Injury-prone,over-the-hill,surely time is ripe for RU to offer Scully a mega-contract??
Old Jul 29th 2007, 4:17 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Injury-prone,over-the-hill,surely time is ripe for RU to offer Scully a mega-contract??
I disagree with the over the hill bit but the rest is spot on
Old Jul 29th 2007, 5:08 pm
Not dead yet

Oh how we laughed Stacey Jones beats wigin
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ue/6921292.stm

This cements wigins place as a bottom six side
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:35 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. definately NOT a good week to be either Brian Noble or Little Mo
Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:02 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by loz View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. definately NOT a good week to be either Brian Noble or Little Mo
Didn't I tell you? Knew Whelen would sell if they won nothing both him and Maurice 'bent till the end' lindsay are going and Whelan is listening to offers maybe they know Cas should be SL and them 2 nd div

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...an/6922855.stm
Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

I'm off back for a holiday in the UK and am taking in the cup final - so chuffed les Cats have got there...culdn't think of anything more dull than a Saints-Wigan final. Yawn.
Think I'll be an honourary Frenchie for the day
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DianneH68 View Post
Think I'll be an honourary Frenchie for the day
how could you even joke about such a thing the shame of it
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
how could you even joke about such a thing the shame of it
Well it's that or a Saint for the day
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:22 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by DianneH68 View Post
Well it's that or a Saint for the day
well the French team is mostly Australian so you'll be as french as they are

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.