Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 1:36 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Rugby League Thread ...

I thought I'd do this to save us/me the trouble of sifting through 4 or 5 different topics ....we all know each other ...fnar ! fnar!! ...so why not keep everything league related in the one place ....

If you disagree then say so ..and we can revert to the seperate threads ....I just think that given that I'm usually tanked on the amber singing fluid when I get here ... one click is better than 5 ...

Seperate note for those who can get Setanta ..they are showing they NRL as well as Super League....although for some bizarre reason the Super League is only on the TV networks and not broadband this season ... they are showing a shitload of NRL games plus a weekly review ... Its either next week or the week after but I noticed they are showing 3 NRL games in a row ... heaven

I'm about to plump for a ITVN box ...nothing to do with ITV in the UK ...its an internet service that you can plug into the TV ...I'll get Setanta for $14 ...not a bad deal in my book
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 2:30 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
I thought I'd do this to save us/me the trouble of sifting through 4 or 5 different topics ....we all know each other ...fnar ! fnar!! ...so why not keep everything league related in the one place ....

If you disagree then say so ..and we can revert to the seperate threads ....I just think that given that I'm usually tanked on the amber singing fluid when I get here ... one click is better than 5 ...
I couldn't possibly agree with a pie eater
Seperate note for those who can get Setanta ..they are showing they NRL as well as Super League....although for some bizarre reason the Super League is only on the TV networks and not broadband this season ... they are showing a shitload of NRL games plus a weekly review ... Its either next week or the week after but I noticed they are showing 3 NRL games in a row ... heaven

I'm about to plump for a ITVN box ...nothing to do with ITV in the UK ...its an internet service that you can plug into the TV ...I'll get Setanta for $14 ...not a bad deal in my book

A special message for those with sentata from me bastards!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 3:03 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

One thread sounds good to me

Loz x
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loz View Post
One thread sounds good to me

Loz x
yep sounds good - its always the same faces anyway
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Genius idea! Perhaps a Moderator or Admin?? could tidy up the seperate threads into just one League thread or will the other threads be left to wander in cyberspace for years to come?
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:01 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Genius idea! Perhaps a Moderator or Admin?? could tidy up the seperate threads into just one League thread or will the other threads be left to wander in cyberspace for years to come?
Steady on Bill don't get too technical remember at least one of us is a 'mere' girlie

Loz x
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:26 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Steady on Bill don't get too technical remember at least one of us is a 'mere' girlie

Loz x
and one's from Wigin
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:00 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

and one's from Wigin

......and thats the best of the bunch

I was suprised to see Justin Morgan moaning on ....the fairytale start has begun to turn into a nightmare so maybe he's trying to deflect attention .... and what ever happened to fighting fire with fire ....if somebody was going about taking out teeth and hitting high in my day ....he'd cop a few in return too ...
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Loz x
Yeah,it looked like i knew what i was talking about there for a minute...which couldnt be further from the truth!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
......and thats the best of the bunch

I was suprised to see Justin Morgan moaning on ....the fairytale start has begun to turn into a nightmare so maybe he's trying to deflect attention .... and what ever happened to fighting fire with fire ....if somebody was going about taking out teeth and hitting high in my day ....he'd cop a few in return too ...
That would be the good old days when you sorted it out on the field and not by a poxy panel weeks after - long gone
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Well he may not have got the G.B. job,but good to see the RFL are making full use of Ellery Hanleys talents........ ,hes doing the C.C. draw tonight at 7 (uk time),only HKR are the onl SL team missing from the draw,whatever happened to giant-killing??
A home draw would be nice for Quins,instead of our annual away draw to Leeds
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:25 am
loz
this is home!!

Well he may not have got the G.B. job,but good to see the RFL are making full use of Ellery Hanleys talents........ ,hes doing the C.C. draw tonight at 7 (uk time),only HKR are the onl SL team missing from the draw,whatever happened to giant-killing??
We'll get Whitehaven or Barrow and have to hike up to where the sheep have 2 heads and glow in the dark
Mind you..............wait a minute ......we won't have to do THAT trip again cos we are over here and thats over there

Loz x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

We'll get Whitehaven or Barrow and have to hike up to where the sheep have 2 heads and glow in the dark
Mind you..............wait a minute ......we won't have to do THAT trip again cos we are over here and thats over there

Loz x
Lol - have you seen the sheep here
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

We might have a chance if Tony is thinking about the GB job in advance, there again maybe Brian will be thinking about taking over at leeds:curse:
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:01 pm
loz
this is home!!

Here you go boys pick the bones out of this:

Whitehaven v Catalans
Warrington v Barrow
Leeds v Wigan
Hull v Sheffield
Salford v Huddersfield
St Helens v Rochdale
Oldham v Quins ( for Quins)
Wakefield v Bradford

Well at least we've got a home game

loz x

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.