Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Rugby League 2005

Rugby League 2005

Closed Thread

Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:04 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby League 2005

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
.... I don't see Wigan beating Bradford.....
it was close mind.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:38 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

You may get to laugh again this week .... I don't see Wigan beating Bradford.
There's nowt wrong with your eyes
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:10 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Poor old Salford ... they really should have beaten Hull. I watched the game from the safety of the local watering hole with a mean pint of Holts at my fingertips . A dodgy video refs decision and some sloppy tackling close to the line meant bitter heartbreak.
Thats two nights in a row the video ref has caused constination on the terraces ... so much for modern technolgy...

At least Wigan should pick up a win at Wigan Old Boys .... errmmm I mean Widnes .
Old Mar 6th 2005, 1:25 am
PommieLeague

Poor old Salford ... they really should have beaten Hull. I watched the game from the safety of the local watering hole with a mean pint of Holts at my fingertips . A dodgy video refs decision and some sloppy tackling close to the line meant bitter heartbreak.
Thats two nights in a row the video ref has caused constination on the terraces ... so much for modern technolgy...

At least Wigan should pick up a win at Wigan Old Boys .... errmmm I mean Widnes .
Not seen the game yet, should be shown on Fox Sports over here next week. Sounded like the Reds played average but lacked in the kicking dept.

Old Mar 6th 2005, 3:22 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Not seen the game yet, should be shown on Fox Sports over here next week. Sounded like the Reds played average but lacked in the kicking dept.
When you see the game ... you'll see Salford had the chances but a lack of strength in depth and composure under pressure was the main problems.

Last edited by Circus-of-Power; Mar 6th 2005 at 3:28 pm.