Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

RICKY HATTON V MANNY PACQUIAO

RICKY HATTON V MANNY PACQUIAO

Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:12 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default RICKY HATTON V MANNY PACQUIAO

This fat, beer-drinking Englishman is going to shock the world again
Ricky Hatton on Ricky Hatton

....only this time don't seem to remember any photo's of Hatton with a kebab in one hand and a pint in the other.... on the run up to this fight

I'm going for a Hatton win within 6 rounds
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:10 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RICKY HATTON V MANNY PACQUIAO

A recent clip of one of his training sessions made him look more like a boxer than a fighter. Whether he has the class to take Manny remains to be seen, but I think his change of style might pull him through ...... if he has the time to use it.
Old May 1st 2009, 9:26 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
Ricky Hatton on Ricky Hatton

....only this time don't seem to remember any photo's of Hatton with a kebab in one hand and a pint in the other.... on the run up to this fight

I'm going for a Hatton win within 6 rounds
I think manny will be to fast, although I would love to see a hatton win by KO.

Mate I ususally watch the fights with is working Sunday, & I'm not forking out $50 by myself to watch so will have to be at a pub this time.
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Hatton on points...too big and strong,Pacquiao will be hanging on at the end after winning first 4-5 rounds.
Old May 2nd 2009, 5:42 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Hatton on points...too big and strong,Pacquiao will be hanging on at the end after winning first 4-5 rounds.
Agree with you Bill but I reckon Packman will be done by 4 rounds ..hopefully Ricky will use plenty of body shots ...
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with you Bill but I reckon Packman will be done by 4 rounds ..hopefully Ricky will use plenty of body shots ...
Dont care, how as long as Ricky wins and sets up a rematch with Pretty Boy at Wembly stadium in front of 90,000+
Old May 3rd 2009, 3:52 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent fight, Hatton was out of his depth, how any on here thought he had a chance beggars belief.

He was always going to get beaten up
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:12 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

twatted
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:20 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
twatted
Good and proper...
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:37 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by fraser View Post
Excellent fight, Hatton was out of his depth, how any on here thought he had a chance beggars belief.

He was always going to get beaten up
so you won a fortune at the bookies did you?
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:51 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

so you won a fortune at the bookies did you?
No not me, I haven't had a bet for years
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:40 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Way too fast (as anyone with sense would know) but what did surprise Hatton was that Pacquiao now has an inside right hook. Man he hit him from every angle possible and a few that weren't. I even saw him blocking with his head down moving away from Hatton and still managed to thump him with a right cross.

Credit goes to Freddie Roach and the speed, accuracy and power of Pacquiao in this fight.

pwned
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:30 am
Remainer

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Should Hatton retire now, or find another supposedly-easy fighter to get one more payday?
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:32 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

He should take the money and run. He will be lucky to get any sort of worthwhile fights now, and even if he did he just hasn't got what it takes any more.

He's made his money, so he should retire while he still has a few functioning brain cells.
Old May 3rd 2009, 5:41 pm
Account Closed

jannycrest is an unknown quantity at this point

I was a bit dissapointed, because I was expecting a longer and challenging match.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.