Reload this Page >

Queensland were robbed!

Queensland were robbed!

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:00 pm
PommieLeague

Default Re: Queensland were robbed!

Originally Posted by Iginla
So what is your complaint?

Dear Webmaster, please tell them to stop taking the piss out of me?

DING! DING! Now you're getting it.

When you stop jumping on every thread in TLR with your "waa waa waa [insert sport here] is a poofs game" then you might find your beloved RL might get less abuse.

We all know you like RL. You tell us every 2nd post. We all know you think that every other sport is for poofs. You tell us every 2nd post. Sometimes you get creative and combine the 2 into a single post.

Do you see a pattern emerging here regarding your posts and your beloved RL getting abuse?

Try and work it out.
sadly, free speech went out of the window then.....

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:01 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PommieLeague
No, Im had enough of them! They are really pissing me off. I will take they shit further if I have to and get the lot of them banned! Thye are scum full stop, they have never liked me, because im not 'one of the boys shit'.
You really, really need to chill out.

As for calling me scum, get a life. You know nothing about me. I have never had any cause to like or dislike you, other than your bigoted rants about 'gAyFL' (are you five years old?).
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:02 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

you are becoming so boring and predictable,
Pot .. meet kettle
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:03 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by wmoore
You really, really need to chill out.

As for calling me scum, get a life. You know nothing about me. I have never had any cause to like or dislike you, other than your bigoted rants about 'gAyFL' (are you five years old?).
They know nothing about me yet they have no respect for anyone. Im not allowed to talk ablout rugby league as if its a swear word is rediculous. The PC thing is going too far now.

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:04 pm
What's happening dudes?

But if YOu being the Mod, here isnt it YOUR job to be unbiased, bit like a referee? But Ive seen you join in when morons start lashing out at me and zilch gets done. Any wonder why I piss people off?
I try to be unbiased but you try my patience way beyond the limit by stamping on every thread about any other sport than rugby league. I'm having a go at you because quite frankly you piss me off beyond belief.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:04 pm
PommieLeague

Pot .. meet kettle
And you show responsibilty?

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:05 pm
PommieLeague

I try to be unbiased but you try my patience way beyond the limit by stamping on every thread about any other sport than rugby league. I'm having a go at you because quite frankly you piss me off beyond belief.
Why? Beacuse I dont like AFL? Thats very sad.

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:06 pm
What's happening dudes?

They know nothing about me yet they have no respect for anyone. Im not allowed to talk ablout rugby league as if its a swear word is rediculous. The PC thing is going too far now.
PC thing??

You have started quite a few rugby league threads that have only had responses relating to rugby league. This one is an exception because of some of your latest rants (International AFL and Who knows anything about AFL? threads spring to mind). Simple as that. You should learn to live and let live and others will do the same to you.
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

sadly, free speech went out of the window then.....
The point is: we got the message after about the twentieth post

You can continue with your repetitive rants about other sports being poofy or whatever.

.......... Just don't start crying when it comes back to bite you.
What's happening dudes?

READ WHAT I'M SAYING FFS.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:07 pm
PommieLeague

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:10 pm
PommieLeague

PC thing??

You have started quite a few rugby league threads that have only had responses relating to rugby league. This one is an exception because of some of your latest rants (International AFL and Who knows anything about AFL? threads spring to mind). Simple as that. You should learn to live and let live and others will do the same to you.
Id be very happy to chill out on here no problem, but Id never get assurance that the others would leave me alone, no matter what I say they take the rip.
When I first came on this I did post some, what Id call good posts and had a lot of resposes yet non of them were RL related.

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:21 pm
Brit'n'TX

it's all gone quiet ...

everybody the best of friends now?

Old Jun 17th 2005, 7:10 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Id be very happy to chill out on here no problem, but Id never get assurance that the others would leave me alone, no matter what I say they take the rip.
And I'd be happy to stop trolling the RL threads (apologies to Johno, Thydney and others) as long as you chill out and stop trolling every other sporting thread.

I get the message from your signature. Why can't you leave it at that?

You're asking to be ripped by your behaviour. Can't you see that? I'm not attacking you personally, just your behaviour.

Relax and enjoy your sport(s).

Peace,

Iginla
Old Jun 18th 2005, 12:47 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't you just GET IT?????

It. has. nothing. to. do .with. you. hating. A.F.L.

It. Is. the. fact. that. you. continue. to. slate. it. at. every. possible. oppertunity. trashing. threads. etc. about. it. unprovoked.

and. then. going. on. about. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league. league.

like we are all sad for not liking it. I don't get league. I love AFL. I don't slate your game............. GET IT YET???

Its a shame you're in the naughty corner, you don't get to wish me happy birthday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.