Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Queensland were robbed!

Queensland were robbed!

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:14 pm
PommieLeague

Default Re: Queensland were robbed!

Originally Posted by Iginla
Is this thread on a public forum for a select few only now?

Or is it because no-one is interested in a stupid poofy game where the skill is grabbing a ball running aimlessly with your head down, passing the ball between your legs till the next idiot does the same thing and so on and on ........

What a snoozefest?

BORING!!!!
[email protected]@d

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PommieLeague
I dont watch 'rugby', I watch RUGBY LEAGUE!
I come on here to have a CIVILISED thread and you call yourself a mod with a pathetic response like that? Grow up and start being a rolemodel which comes with the responsibility!

He was only pulling your leg
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:24 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by fraser

He was only pulling your leg
Trouble is, some of these [email protected] like him, NJJ, Manc, renth, wmoore, scossie and just complete and utter arrogant sodomites up each others arses trying to make names for themselves along with their pathetic egos, perhaps they should all walk off the cliff together.

Interesting that none of them have the BOTTLE to say anything in private?

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:28 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble is, some of these [email protected] like him, NJJ, Manc, renth, wmoore, scossie and just complete and utter arrogant sodomites up each others arses trying to make names for themselves along with their pathetic egos, perhaps they should all walk off the cliff together.

Take a chill pill man, they probably only cast out their bait because you come biting

Let's face it RL is a bloody woofters game
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:30 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by fraser
Take a chill pill man, they probably only cast out their bait because you come biting

Let's face it RL is a bloody woofters game
No, Im had enough of them! They are really pissing me off. I will take they shit further if I have to and get the lot of them banned! Thye are scum full stop, they have never liked me, because im not 'one of the boys shit'.

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:30 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

I dont watch 'rugby', I watch RUGBY LEAGUE!
I come on here to have a CIVILISED thread and you call yourself a mod with a pathetic response like that? Grow up and start being a rolemodel which comes with the responsibility!
So you're finally admitting that rugby league isn't real rugby? About time
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:31 pm

No, Im had enough of them! They are really pissing me off. I will take they shit further if I have to and get the lot of them banned! Thye are scum full stop, they have never liked me, because im not 'one of the boys shit'.
Take a step back, it's just an internet forum. It's supposed to be entertaining don't let it get to you.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:32 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!!!!!

Careful now, you're going to have a seizure!

All that foam over the keyboard.

Are you angry? Just curious!

BWAA HA HA HA!

Grow up ya tool!

Are you still angry?
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:34 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Iginla
LOL!!!!!

Careful now, you're going to have a seizure!

All that foam over the keyboard.

Are you angry? Just curious!

BWAA HA HA HA!

Grow up ya tool!

Are you still angry?
Oh dont worry, a complaint has gone into the webmaster. I wont say about who.

Think you need to grow up child. Humour is humour, taking the piss is a different story......what goes round comes round as it says....

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:35 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by dbickle
What is it why people seem to have this hatred against rugby league? Can never figure it out.

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:35 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by dbickle
What is it why people seem to have this hatred against rugby league? Can never figure it out.

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:37 pm
Brit'n'TX

they have never liked me, because im not 'one of the boys shit'.
actually, I think they've never liked you because you're a prick ..

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:37 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
actually, I think they've never liked you because you're a prick ..
and who the fook are you [email protected]?

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:38 pm

It's like bloody kindrgarten in here, why don't you stop rising to the bait
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:42 pm
Brit'n'TX

well, according to your pm, a twat on my way to hell ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.