Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Queensland were robbed!

Queensland were robbed!

Old Jun 15th 2005, 3:44 pm
PommieLeague

Default Queensland were robbed!

They played terrible! A disgrace.
Ahh well sets the 3rd game up well in Brissy in 2 weeks.

What did you think of it Thydney, Johnobronco and Circus?

Old Jun 15th 2005, 4:01 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queensland were robbed!

Originally Posted by PommieLeague

Is this thread on a public forum for a select few only now?

Or is it because no-one is interested in a stupid poofy game where the skill is grabbing a ball running aimlessly with your head down, passing the ball between your legs till the next idiot does the same thing and so on and on ........

What a snoozefest?

BORING!!!!
Old Jun 15th 2005, 4:04 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iginla

Or is it because no-one is interested in a stupid poofy game where the skill is grabbing a ball running aimlessly with your head down, passing the ball between your legs till the next idiot does the same thing and so on and on ........

What a snoozefest?

BORING!!!!
What he said ^^^
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:39 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

They played terrible!
Of course they did it was rugby. I mean what idiot in their right might would watch rugby

Why don't you follow a real man's sport like WWE Wrestling, I mean rugby league is just for girls anyway. At least union has some sort of professional code about it.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:26 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Why don't you follow a real man's sport like WWE Wrestling. At least union has some sort of professional code about it.
Real men? thought it was WWF anyhow real men!Real steroids lol.

Getting to the question, I can't get the game in the US they are under the illusion that there is only one game must be all the rah rah.
I only get the games from England from a friend so I'm like a cats tail (behind)

My appologies to Inglia always thought you were a teenage girl still do actually but........
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:29 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
My appologies to Inglia always thought you were a teenage girl still do actually but........
OOOOOHHHH! That was a good one!

Is there a punchline?
Old Jun 16th 2005, 3:31 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Only on the blind side
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

What a snoozefest?

BORING!!!!
Actually i'm interested in that stupid poofy game but then you should be used to poofy sports in the states where they are all delicate flowers and need to wear pads in case they get hurt
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

I'm biased as a maroon supporter and thought we had a perfectly good tried disallowed which then turned the game - who knows what might of been - still on to Suncorp, hope I can get tickets again
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:21 am
Deep in the red C.

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
you should be used to poofy sports in the states where they are all delicate flowers and need to wear pads in case they get hurt
Possibly.

If I lived in the states.

Old Jun 16th 2005, 3:27 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Possibly.

If I lived in the states.

it may as bloody well be
Old Jun 16th 2005, 9:02 pm
Deep in the red C.

Originally Posted by Manc
it may as bloody well be
In due time I suppose.

That's what happens when you're sitting on loads of oil.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 9:30 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

They were well out-played to my uneducated eye ... should be a good decider though ... 3 weeks time I believe ... coulda got tickets too but not a member of the work social club ... I dunno, all for the sake for $1 a week ... mumble, mumble ...

That Johns bloke played well, 10 games in 2 years? Shesh ...
Old Jun 17th 2005, 11:02 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

In due time I suppose.

That's what happens when you're sitting on loads of oil.
touche!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:13 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by wmoore
Of course they did it was rugby. I mean what idiot in their right might would watch rugby

Why don't you follow a real man's sport like WWE Wrestling, I mean rugby league is just for girls anyway. At least union has some sort of professional code about it.

I dont watch 'rugby', I watch RUGBY LEAGUE!
I come on here to have a CIVILISED thread and you call yourself a mod with a pathetic response like that? Grow up and start being a rolemodel which comes with the responsibility!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.