Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League

Premier League

Closed Thread

Old Sep 13th 2011, 12:31 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Why wouldn't they? They're taking all kinds of rejects at the moment.
Well I'm not sure he's young enough for Wenger if you get my drift
Old Sep 13th 2011, 12:35 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Yeah but Wenger's influence on young men has depleted since they became a non contender for the CL.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 2:05 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they'll take Gomes?
I always suspected he was from another planet.

Old Sep 13th 2011, 2:06 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
In emoticonese...
Old Sep 13th 2011, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

And let's face it, if supporters have to resort to bragging about having Arshavin, things really must be going tits up!
I will have a little bet that Arshavin scores more goals per minute played than Adeybuywhore.

Right now they'll settle for anything they can get.
We are not quite at that level, yet.

Maybe they'll take Gomes?
Yep we will swap our number one for Gomes.

Why wouldn't they? They're taking all kinds of rejects at the moment.
Rejects? Wrong team mate Spurs are the old Arsenal reject club, even took our old manager (and he won them a trophy).

Old joke is still old.

Yeah but Wenger's influence on young men has depleted since they became a non contender for the CL.
Still a contender for Champions league along with United, Barca and Real the only 4 teams to compete be in it every year. Look around the prem and championship at the young players we have out on loan Englands future is in our hands it seems.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 2:38 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hopeful_Mark View Post
I will have a little bet that Arshavin scores more goals per minute played than Adeybuywhore.

We are not quite at that level, yet.

Yep we will swap our number one for Gomes.

Rejects? Wrong team mate Spurs are the old Arsenal reject club, even took our old manager (and he won them a trophy).

Old joke is still old.

Still a contender for Champions league along with United, Barca and Real the only 4 teams to compete be in it every year. Look around the prem and championship at the young players we have out on loan Englands future is in our hands it seems.
hopeless_Mark is hopeless at recognising humour.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 2:52 pm

We are not quite at that level, yet. .
Well you're talking about Arsenal, so yeah, actually they are.

Rejects? Wrong team mate Spurs are the old Arsenal reject club, even took our old manager (and he won them a trophy)..
If you remember that, you'll remember that was quite a while ago. I'd say they'd be glad to take some of the Spurs players right now, the problem is that none of them would be crazy enough to go there.

Chapions League contenders? Englands future in your hands? Do me a favour.
Arsenal aren't even in the same class as United, and that's why out of 4 games played, they only have 4 points, instead of 12. To mention Arsenal as somehow being equal to Barca or RM is absolutely delusional. They won't be finishing in the top 4 this year from what they're showing now. In fact, realistically they haven't got a hope of finishing much higher than 6 or 7th.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 2:52 pm

Delusional, that's what he is.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:24 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take that bet, what are the stakes? And please, 'Adebuywhore', talk about jokes being old
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

Humour? Sorry when I see some I will let you know.
Well you're talking about Arsenal, so yeah, actually they are.

Long way off that level, if rumours of joey Barton to Arsenal had been true I would have agreed.

If you remember that, you'll remember that was quite a while ago. I'd say they'd be glad to take some of the Spurs players right now, the problem is that none of them would be crazy enough to go there.
Not that long ago, and still buying rejects this season. Only 2 of the Spurs team would get a game at Arsenal

Chapions League contenders? Englands future in your hands? Do me a favour.
Arsenal aren't even in the same class as United, and that's why out of 4 games played, they only have 4 points, instead of 12. To mention Arsenal as somehow being equal to Barca or RM is absolutely delusional. They won't be finishing in the top 4 this year from what they're showing now. In fact, realistically they haven't got a hope of finishing much higher than 6 or 7th.
Should we hand you the trophy now and call off the rest of the season? 4 games out of 38 still a long way to go, that said I think I said it somewhere here United this season are looking awesome I think the keeper may prove to be a bit suspect over the season and Fergie will have to keep his fingers crossed over injuries, 2 of the new young players out already, unfortunately there are some teams out there who still prefer to kick players than footballs.
Record books prove me right on my claim that only 4 teams have qualified for the Champions League every year, what else did I say that makes me delusional, oh we did beat Barca over 90 minutes last year did United?

Delusional, that's what he is.
Delusional until it is mathematically impossible, what would be the point watching otherwise.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'll take that bet, what are the stakes? And please, 'Adebuywhore', talk about jokes being old
If I win you post a picture wearing an Arshavin Arsenal shirt, I will post wearing a lazyohshitwasIoffsideagaingivememoremoneyorIwillsu lkuselessworthlesspieceofshit Tottenham shirt.

Last edited by hopeful_Mark; Sep 13th 2011 at 3:30 pm. Reason: Just to say I hope I don't lose that printing would cost me a fortune.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:41 pm
Grace and gratitude

If I win you post a picture wearing an Arshavin Arsenal shirt, I will post wearing a lazyohshitwasIoffsideagaingivememoremoneyorIwillsu lkuselessworthlesspieceofshit Tottenham shirt.
Hmm think of something else, red's not really my colour...

Adebayor,
Adebayor,
We used to hate him but not anymore
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Adebayor,
Adebayor,
Did you mean shit I am going to lose this bet?
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:49 pm

Humour? Sorry when I see some I will let you know.

Should we hand you the trophy now and call off the rest of the season? 4 games out of 38 still a long way to go, that said I think I said it somewhere here United this season are looking awesome I think the keeper may prove to be a bit suspect over the season and Fergie will have to keep his fingers crossed over injuries, 2 of the new young players out already, unfortunately there are some teams out there who still prefer to kick players than footballs.
Record books prove me right on my claim that only 4 teams have qualified for the Champions League every year, what else did I say that makes me delusional, oh we did beat Barca over 90 minutes last year did United?

Delusional until it is mathematically impossible, what would be the point watching otherwise.

I'd say that right now that United are looking the best side in the Premiership, and that's without my usual bias as a United fan. I'm not a hundred percent about De Gea, we'll have to see how that pans out. United had a keeper before that was less than predictable, (Bartez) hopefully De Gea will grow into a good keeper.
Piss taking aside, I don't expect anyone to hand over the title, but I really don't think that Arsenal have what it takes this season to make top 4.

What would be the point? None really, that's why we all keep watching. I was happy enough when it stopped being a 2 horse race, but then I want to see good football.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:52 pm

Adebayor,
Adebayor,
What do you mean? You're a closet Heathen. Ah, green and gold then...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service