Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League

Premier League

Old Jul 22nd 2013, 12:33 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
I have a soft spot for Benny, he is so cool and laid back, but yes you're right his performance last season was beyond crap.

I reckon he'll be off and we'll have a replacement before the season starts. If not I can see Danny Rose getting a few starts (unless he gets sold).
That was a bit harsh off the bat, he just frustrates me because I like Tottenham and want to see them do well...he, along with the likes of Hundredstone and Adebayor are just glory players who offer zilch when you're struggling and can't create much out of nothing on a regular enough basis.... Ship 'em out and get in some quality.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 1:53 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
Ah but its a fantasy league There are 18 other teams without a Man U player in the actual EPL, the question being is can they win the one that matters?
That doesn't matter to her, she lives in a fantasy land.
Let her cut her ABU nose off to spite her face.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 1:56 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
That doesn't matter to her, she lives in a fantasy land.
Let her cut her ABU nose off to spite her face.
I can't see you in the league, too chicken?

What's up, worried you'd be beaten by a girl who's never played FF before?
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 2:31 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see you in the league, too chicken?

What's up, worried you'd be beaten by a girl who's never played FF before?
I haven't actually had time to look at it yet matey. I've never played before either, so you and Sultan aren't the only ones, but I'll get a team up at some point.
Tbh, I couldn't see on the link the place where it's supposed to say "joon a league"n or I would have probably have done it on friday evening.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Arsenal - they are our feeder club.
only pizza at high speed.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 2:49 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't actually had time to look at it yet matey. I've never played before either, so you and Sultan aren't the only ones, but I'll get a team up at some point.
Tbh, I couldn't see on the link the place where it's supposed to say "joon a league"n or I would have probably have done it on friday evening.
pick the team first, then you can join the league
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 2:55 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, you can rest assured I will be totally crap and like Spurs will end up with egg on my face by the end of the season (if not by the end of August).

Like Mike says, pick a team, then click on 'leagues' and then 'join a league'.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 3:07 pm

Actually, you can rest assured I will be totally crap and like Spurs will end up with egg on my face by the end of the season (if not by the end of August).

Like Mike says, pick a team, then click on 'leagues' and then 'join a league'.
Oh no, you don't back out of it that fast. After what you said, I'm expecting big things from your (fantasy) team.

Tried it mate, but there was no option anywhere to put in the code, or to "join a league". I'll look at the weekend, I won't be home til 8 tonight, and I'll be knackered by then.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 3:10 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, you don't back out of it that fast. After what you said, I'm expecting big things from your (fantasy) team.

Tried it mate, but there was no option anywhere to put in the code, or to "join a league". I'll look at the weekend, I won't be home til 8 tonight, and I'll be knackered by then.
You have to sign up and create a team first, then it lets you join a league.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 3:17 pm
Grace and gratitude

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
You have to sign up and create a team first, then it lets you join a league.
If we say it a 4th time he may get it, at least I know I won't end up bottom now
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 3:26 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

If we say it a 4th time he may get it, at least I know I won't end up bottom now
It must be all those years parking cars at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe; his planet-sized brain is perhaps a little out of practice
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 3:48 pm

Fair enough. If there's that much effort involved I probably won't even bother. I've plenty got enough going on in the real world without having to give a toss about a bloody fantasy football league.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike View Post
It must be all those years parking cars at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe; his planet-sized brain is perhaps a little out of practice
Just so you understand, Dick.. I mean, Mike... my forum name isn't anything to do with the HHGTTG show. It was borrowed from a Radiohead song of the same name.
Hence HHG jokes don't work on me.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 4:45 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Look, could the two of you please stop the noise? I'm trying to get some rest.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Look, could the two of you please stop the noise? I'm trying to get some rest.
Bloody unborn chicken voices.. they're aggravating.

Anyway, Mike will be the first against the wall when I'm King, followed by all the other city fans.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.