Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League

Premier League

Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:15 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
I like people like you, because the more you speak the less I have to insult you.

Anyway, look at the positives, at least nobody smashed up a pediatrician's because they thought the bloke was a kiddy fiddler....you'll only find stories like that (whether true or false) coming out of Portsmouth.
Insult away me old fruit, think I've got the measure of you now, didn't take long either
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:19 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick View Post
I cannot express how ****ing delighted I am at this.
Yeah thanks, you've done us proud this window.....does that sound as sarchastic as it's meant to, cos I'm really not that grateful
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:20 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

I like people like you, because the more you speak the less I have to insult you.

Anyway, look at the positives, at least nobody smashed up a pediatrician's because they thought the bloke was a kiddy fiddler....you'll only find stories like that (whether true or false) coming out of Portsmouth.

Or the famous baby in the bin bag in Liverpool that turned out to be a chicken.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:22 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
Insult away me old fruit, think I've got the measure of you now, didn't take long either
You do such a good job yourself though, but anyway, why the bad temper?

Originally Posted by ededed View Post

Or the famous baby in the bin bag in Liverpool that turned out to be a chicken.
Haven't heard of that one....google time!
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:24 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would be piss funny if someone bought both Benteke and Bent.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:24 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...de/4372230.stm

Here you go...
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick View Post
I think it would be piss funny if someone bought both Benteke and Bent.
Bent and Benter?
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:28 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah thanks, you've done us proud this window.....does that sound as sarchastic as it's meant to, cos I'm really not that grateful
But he has been signed to create a goal for Caroll (probably in March or April) and he may even score one himself if he stays for 5 years or so

I am really struggling to understand your sarchasim (sic).
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:29 pm
idealist

You do such a good job yourself though, but anyway, why the bad temper?
What makes you think you could put me in a bad temper? I merely reacted to my countrymen being called ****s by a ****, which is only natural surely
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:31 pm
idealist

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike View Post
But he has been signed to create a goal for Caroll (probably in March or April) and he may even score one himself if he stays for 5 years or so

I am really struggling to understand your sarchasim (sic).
with all the new signings and what's being expected of them, I have a terrible feeling about next season - 'on paper they should've done well' oh dear
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:41 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

What makes you think you could put me in a bad temper? I merely reacted to my countrymen being called ****s by a ****, which is only natural surely
What I said was; I'm yet to meet one that I don't find offensive.

Now this really doesn't need to be debated on two threads because I'm starting to look like I'm campaigning against Aussies. I'm sure there are loads of lovely ones and I'm sure the few I've met are an exception....but you know, I can only comment on experience.

Anyway...how does an Aussie support West Ham?
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:50 pm
idealist

What I said was; I'm yet to meet one that I don't find offensive.

Now this really doesn't need to be debated on two threads because I'm starting to look like I'm campaigning against Aussies. I'm sure there are loads of lovely ones and I'm sure the few I've met are an exception....but you know, I can only comment on experience.

Anyway...how does an Aussie support West Ham?
What you said was ' If another Aussie **** in a football shirt who clearly isn't from the location of the team they support has to ask me who 'Soton' are I'm going to slap them. Stupid shackle dragging oxygen thieves'

An Aussie born in England, it can happen

I trust this brings an end to this debate. What's the other thread this is on? We'll carry on on there should you so wish, I do not, but will if you want.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:53 pm
WWLLCJD?

What you said was ' If another Aussie **** in a football shirt who clearly isn't from the location of the team they support has to ask me who 'Soton' are I'm going to slap them. Stupid shackle dragging oxygen thieves'

An Aussie born in England, it can happen

I trust this brings an end to this debate. What's the other thread this is on? We'll carry on on there should you so wish, I do not, but will if you want.
Ah yeah, that bit. Well that was prime example of my point. He 'supported' Man U and was watching the game in the pub but had no idea who they were playing.

He was a ****ing weapon. I chucked in the Aussie bit because in my head it was funny they way he said 'Soton' in his accent. That was for my benefit really and Brian Moore decided to label them SD's (shackle draggers) and that's just piss funny.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:57 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

"if you can't eat them join them" Suarez

Luis Suarez: Sponsored by -
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...1nHccMA_eqsWUw
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:59 pm
idealist

Ah yeah, that bit. Well that was prime example of my point. He 'supported' Man U and was watching the game in the pub but had no idea who they were playing.

He was a ****ing weapon. I chucked in the Aussie bit because in my head it was funny they way he said 'Soton' in his accent. That was for my benefit really and Brian Moore decided to label them SD's (shackle draggers) and that's just piss funny.
I will of course be using 'shackle draggers' the next time I'm feeling more English than Aussie, that'll be tomorrow then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.