Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League

Premier League

Old Jul 2nd 2013, 2:56 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SLAG OFF JACK WILSHERE!
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 2:59 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Why bother, he is a complete tool who does enough damage to himself everytime he talks to a journalist.
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 3:15 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike View Post
Probably but wasn't Nani supposed to be the new Ronaldo??
In his mind. No-one else's. I've hated him from day 1.

Who?
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 3:24 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
As we all know, you know bugger all about football, so we can take all that with a pinch of salt.

United 3rd after Moyes changes our away strip to blue and white, arse 2nd, but only if they buy Rooney, and Villa top. The rest of you are all wallowing around in mid table fighting for a point or two to avoid relegation.
Can this god-awful dream end now please?

Okay-

United top
Spitty second
Rent boys 3
Dippers 4
Everton 5th
Scamps, Pommy's, Weezes and Dave the arse... Somewhere down in the middle, but realistically WGAF.
Spammers, relegated by Christmas
Chimp boy is off to RM.
The special cnt will throw his toys out of the pram and run back to mummy Europe after 9 months of working for the Russian mafia again.
Wenger will finally be sacked next January. Thank ****.
Pardew will give the office keys to Kinnear, who (by phone) will employ the help of his best friend Fergie, and so again avoid relegation.
Bill Gates will buy Crystal Palace and turn them into the next Real Madrid.
Moyes is in talks to bring back Saha and sign Andy Johnson to replace Rooney and RVP, sounds like an improvement.

You really think the Dippers will finish 4th? Sounds like your meds need changing.

5th sounds reasonable for Everton, then build on that for Champions League the next season. Does that sounds too much like a Newcastle fan? Hmm...

I don't care about any of Arse, Spuds or the Chavs. I mean they're all the same really aren't they.

Other stuff:

I don't see Baines moving as he far more valuable to Everton than he is to Utd, so I don't see your lot paying what we think he's worth.
Backroom staff - not bothered about losing Round or Lumsden, they work well with Moyes, so should be fine. Woods is more of a loss as he definitely got the best out of Howard. I'm more upset that Weir has gone to Sheffield as he did a lot of good stuff with the defence and that it Martinez's weakness. I imagine Martinez will be bringing his guys from Wigan who I don't know much about.

Is Laudrup trying to sabotage Swansea now? He wants to sign Shelvey! Why would anyone think Shelvey would make their team any better?

Oh and poor old QPR, after spending a shit ton of money and going down, you thought they had suffered enough, but no, now they have Steve McClaren as coach.
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 5:49 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Stoke City have signed a Barcelona player.

I'll let that sink in awhile.......
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 6:13 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
Stoke City have signed a Barcelona player.

I'll let that sink in awhile.......
Michael Owen was once a Real Madrid player, and Jermaine Pennant was once a Real Zaragoza player, so they are used to big stars at Stoke.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 5:15 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Saints, haven't got a clue, but who cares anyway....
Very harsh.

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Scamps, Pommy's, Weezes and Dave the arse... Somewhere down in the middle, but realistically WGAF.
Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Oh, I thought you were joking.

Yes, 4th is a realistic ambition for the Saints. Best of luck with that.
Listen you two. SAF (you know, the guy you all nosh off about how incredible he is) said that the best team to play United all last season at Old Trafford was the mighty Southampton.

In fact, we actually played you off the park and robbed ourselves a victory.

A little respect for your south coast brethren would be appreciated. Or do I have to bring up 6-3 and changing kits? I don't want to but I will...
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 5:17 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, back to important matters...

At least you can't buy the unbranded version of our silly new kit for 18 quid on some shit site: **** you Adidas.

Old Jul 3rd 2013, 5:24 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post

Listen you two. SAF (you know, the guy you all nosh off about how incredible he is) said that the best team to play United all last season at Old Trafford was the mighty Southampton.

In fact, we actually played you off the park and robbed ourselves a victory.

A little respect for your south coast brethren would be appreciated. Or do I have to bring up 6-3 and changing kits? I don't want to but I will...
Yes, Southampton were the tallest dwarf last season, well done.

You can bring up 6-3. I was there that day - and let's be honest, we were the better team - chased the game from beginning to end and Keane's sending off was a joke (neither was really a yellow) which prevented you lot from getting a stoving. You scored 4 jammy goals in about 5 minutes and we were raining shots at you for the whole second half. A hell of a game - I seem to remember Cantona attempting suicide by taking on Van Gobbel? Great goal from Le Tiss too. The best defeat I've ever been to - we lost 5-0 to the Barcodes the week before and I think lost to the rentboys the following week. Cue "United in crisis" headlines from the press. We still won the league by about 60 points.

I still have a soft spot for you lot - if you hadn't given us a carrot in the League Cup, we may not have sacked BFR, and we wouldn't have got SAF, and been the most dominant force in English football, ever.

So thanks. Appreciate it mate
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:00 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, back to important matters...

At least you can't buy the unbranded version of our silly new kit for 18 quid on some shit site: **** you Adidas.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...55_634x381.jpg
that is terrible you look like Arsenal where are the stripes
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:03 am
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Yes, Southampton were the tallest dwarf last season, well done.

You can bring up 6-3. I was there that day - and let's be honest, we were the better team - chased the game from beginning to end and Keane's sending off was a joke (neither was really a yellow) which prevented you lot from getting a stoving. You scored 4 jammy goals in about 5 minutes and we were raining shots at you for the whole second half. A hell of a game - I seem to remember Cantona attempting suicide by taking on Van Gobbel? Great goal from Le Tiss too. The best defeat I've ever been to - we lost 5-0 to the Barcodes the week before and I think lost to the rentboys the following week. Cue "United in crisis" headlines from the press. We still won the league by about 60 points.

I still have a soft spot for you lot - if you hadn't given us a carrot in the League Cup, we may not have sacked BFR, and we wouldn't have got SAF, and been the most dominant force in English football, ever.

So thanks. Appreciate it mate
You are magical Ededed, you can be so condescending and insulting yet delightfully charming and adding just enough of a compliment that I don't get angry at you.

What an enigma.

Still....this must give you nightmares

Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:07 am
WWLLCJD?

I know. They've been trying it for years. We should have stuck with Umbro, at least we had pinstripes last year.

Problem is Adidas also make Stoke and Sunderhelmet kits...they're already remarkably similar
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:09 am

You are magical Ededed, you can be so condescending and insulting yet delightfully charming and adding just enough of a compliment that I don't get angry at you.

What an enigma.

Still....this must give you nightmares

http://www.rantaboutfootball.com/blo...ed-95-Grey.jpg
You know, it's a gift. Other people on here are assholes. I'm far more complex than that.

That grey shirt was always dodgy. We've had some stinkers....The green and gold never looked right. Even on Captain Marvel.

Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:11 am

Arsenal's feeder club - maybe they get commission on every shirt sold?
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:23 am
WWLLCJD?

[QUOTE=ededed;10782285]You know, it's a gift. Other people on here are assholes. I'm far more complex than that.

That grey shirt was always dodgy. We've had some stinkers....The green and gold never looked right. Even on Captain Marvel.

http://www.prideofmanchester.com/spo...tos/mufc6a.gif

Oh there are the odd bad kit in our history.

Still, could be worse;

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.