Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League

Premier League

Old Aug 30th 2011, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Couldn't have been me the only Arsenal shirt I have is used to line the cat litter tray......
I couldn't even use a Spurs shirt to do that I wouldn't want to put a cat through the trauma.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 7:55 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't have been me the only Arsenal shirt I have is used to line the cat litter tray......
Poor kitty.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 8:00 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hopeful_Mark View Post
I couldn't even use a Spurs shirt to do that I wouldn't want to put a cat through the trauma.
Well would love to chat but must dash, Harry and I have 27 hours left to do a bit of business.

I'll leave you to have some fun with your right hand and your life sized poster of Wenger......
Old Aug 30th 2011, 8:02 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Well would love to chat but must dash, Harry and I have 27 hours left to do a bit of business.

I'll leave you to have some fun with your right hand and your life sized poster of Wenger......
I don't think Harry has time for the kind of business you do, Plumpy.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 8:08 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
I don't think Harry has time for the kind of business you do, Plumpy.
Course he does, why d'you think he hasn't had the time (or energy)to sign anyone decent so far
Old Aug 30th 2011, 8:32 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Course he does, why d'you think he hasn't had the time (or energy)to sign anyone decent so far
I'm convinced on occasion that Big Sam Allardyce in particular must be threatening to bugger players if they didn't sign. Bolton got Djorkaeff when he was a World Cup winner, and then Hierro - regarded to be the number one defender in the world at the time. Also Jay Jay Okocha after he won African player of the year. Then he took Nakata from Roma. And just to take the piss he brought in Ivan Campo. Madness.

He ain't called Big Sam for nowt.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 8:40 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex View Post
I'm convinced on occasion that Big Sam Allardyce in particular must be threatening to bugger players if they didn't sign. Bolton got Djorkaeff when he was a World Cup winner, and then Hierro - regarded to be the number one defender in the world at the time. Also Jay Jay Okocha after he won African player of the year. Then he took Nakata from Roma. And just to take the piss he brought in Ivan Campo. Madness.

He ain't called Big Sam for nowt.
Well, maybe if he'd stop reaming them, they'd win him something.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

I am currently in the I hate Wenger camp, but I will make do with Emma Byrne for now.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 9:26 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by hopeful_Mark View Post
I will make do with Emma Byrne for now.
Well, who wouldn't?
Old Aug 30th 2011, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

matt_w1988 is a jewel in the roughmatt_w1988 is a jewel in the roughmatt_w1988 is a jewel in the roughmatt_w1988 is a jewel in the rough

what did the cat do to deserve a arsenal shirt in their litter tray?

on a better note.... spurs are obviously going to win the league now scotty parkers on his way......... maybe Harry is in denial about our dodgy defence (cough cough kaboul the useless piece of s*** )
Old Aug 31st 2011, 6:16 am
Grace and gratitude

Originally Posted by matt_w1988 View Post
what did the cat do to deserve a arsenal shirt in their litter tray?

on a better note.... spurs are obviously going to win the league now scotty parkers on his way......... maybe Harry is in denial about our dodgy defence (cough cough kaboul the useless piece of s*** )
Granted Kaboul was woeful on Sunday, but he did come close to headbutting Nani at OT so he can't be all bad.

Yep Scott 't'riffic' Parker, all our problems are over.

On a brighter note I hear Arsenal fans haven't eaten since the weekend, apparently they 8-2 much on Sunday
Old Aug 31st 2011, 10:50 pm
Life goes on.

Granted Kaboul was woeful on Sunday, but he did come close to headbutting Nani at OT so he can't be all bad.

Yep Scott 't'riffic' Parker, all our problems are over.

On a brighter note I hear Arsenal fans haven't eaten since the weekend, apparently they 8-2 much on Sunday
I don't know, Plumpy, there's really not much to feel smug about, having been on the end of a 3-0 caning from ManU yourselves, is there?
Old Sep 1st 2011, 1:06 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

So none of the cack that came to Liverpool under Woy remain. They really weren't happy about that at Mellwood were they?

I would hate to be an Everton fan right now. If they have a shitty first half of the season (and they always do) then they must be horrified that Cahill will ask to leave. And if he goes - why should Moyes stay? He'll be after the Arsenal job anyway surely?
Old Sep 1st 2011, 7:27 am
Grace and gratitude

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
I don't know, Plumpy, there's really not much to feel smug about, having been on the end of a 3-0 caning from ManU yourselves, is there?
To be honest I think the 5-1 trouncing in our own backyard was more shaming but hey ho, I'm a Spurs supporter, I've learned to live with moments of glory punctuated heavily by moments of crushing defeat, it's always been the case and always will be.
Old Sep 1st 2011, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

To be honest I think the 5-1 trouncing in our own backyard was more shaming but hey ho, I'm a Spurs supporter, I've learned to live with moments of glory punctuated heavily by moments of crushing defeat, it's always been the case and always will be.
Glory? I didn't think you were that old.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.