Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League 2015-2016

Premier League 2015-2016

Old Jun 4th 2015, 10:31 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League 2015-2016

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Quite. Speaking of dodgy moral compasses...MY SUICIDE DESPAIR BY CHEAT LE TISSIER'S WIFE; Cathy's agony over soccer ace's affair. - Free Online Library

and before you get all "Giggsy" on us, we didn't call him God. Funny kind of God you worship down there.
Quality source that mate and recent and relevant, well done. C-

In an interview with The Sun the 30-year-old Spanish midfielder (Xavi) revealed childhood inspiration from a somewhat surprising source:

"The man I absolutely loved watching as a kid was Matt Le Tissier after seeing the highlights of his extraordinary goals.

"His talent was out of the norm. He could dribble past seven or eight players but without speed - he just walked past them. For me he was sensational.

"We had a programme on Spanish TV with the best goals from around Europe. He was always the star.

"I was ten or even younger. He was definitely an idol."
Old Jun 4th 2015, 10:44 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Quality source that mate and recent and relevant, well done. C-

In an interview with The Sun the 30-year-old Spanish midfielder (Xavi) revealed childhood inspiration from a somewhat surprising source:

"The man I absolutely loved watching as a kid was Matt Le Tissier after seeing the highlights of his extraordinary goals.

"His talent was out of the norm. He could dribble past seven or eight players but without speed - he just walked past them. For me he was sensational.

"We had a programme on Spanish TV with the best goals from around Europe. He was always the star.

"I was ten or even younger. He was definitely an idol."
saw the highlights? So he never went to the Dell? Are you sure you aren't quoting the Welsh Xavi? Your source is the Sun, so whatever my source is (even the dreams of an autistic elf) it trumps yours.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 12:54 pm
Late In May In 1999...

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

It tells a story of how low McClaren's stock has sunk that he's willing to take hold of the poison chalice that is managing NUFC with Ashley in charge.... I guess it's higher profile than another season in the Championship at Derby, but then we are talking about a man who invented a Dutch accent for a TV interview.... 'nuff said.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:01 pm
Brexicide Now

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Is everybody really getting all bent out of shape because someone said some bad words? What kind of namby-pamby precious little flowers has everyone become?

So what if someone doesn't like your team? I hear it all the time about Liverpool, get used to it and stop being a pansy. This story has almost as high a WGAF factor as Crouch's stupid ****ing babies.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:12 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Is everybody really getting all bent out of shape because someone said some bad words? What kind of namby-pamby precious little flowers has everyone become?

So what if someone doesn't like your team? I hear it all the time about Liverpool, get used to it and stop being a pansy. This story has almost as high a WGAF factor as Crouch's stupid ****ing babies.

Although what Wheelchair said about Spurs is nothing compared to what the rest of us say about the Scousers...
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:16 pm
Brexicide Now

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post

Although what Wheelchair said about Spurs is nothing compared to what the rest of us say about the Scousers...
It's part of supporting a football team though. The vast majority of other supporters are going to take the piss out of your team, but it's no big deal. Frankly, Liverpool are doing a good enough job taking the piss themselves lately as it is.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:22 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly, Liverpool are doing a good enough job taking the piss themselves lately as it is.
I feel your pain, you are the new City in that regard
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:25 pm
Brexicide Now

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike View Post
Not quite. We've at least managed to stay out of the second tier in the last 50 years ...

... so far
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:28 pm
Late In May In 1999...

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

No-one could ever be another citeh....
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:30 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cainess View Post
very true as that many years of misery would be hard to replicate.

But extending the flawed similie anyway - I suppose Utd are the new Arsenal now - happy to finish 4th
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:30 pm
Brexicide Now

Brenda's certainly trying his best. Though if we could concentrate on emulating the Premiership titles, rather than the cocking up and the mediocrity, that'd be nice.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:32 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Brenda's certainly trying his best. Though if we could concentrate on emulating the Premiership titles, rather than the cocking up and the mediocrity, that'd be nice.
I think Brenda is the perfect choice if you are aiming for mediocrity with the side benfit of complete numpty press conferences; however, if you are aiming higher you might need a manager with a brain.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:41 pm
Late In May In 1999...

very true as that many years of misery would be hard to replicate.

But extending the flawed similie anyway - I suppose Utd are the new Arsenal now - happy to finish 4th
Er, for THIS season only...

Next season anything less than a strong title challenge will be failure.

So, is Manuel staying on then? Seems that way, since the Arabs are usually quick on the draw when it comes to firing people....

Any interest in Toure? Rumours are that even a birthday cake would fail to swing the deal for him this summer....
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:46 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Er, for THIS season only...

Next season anything less than a strong title challenge will be failure.

So, is Manuel staying on then? Seems that way, since the Arabs are usually quick on the draw when it comes to firing people....

Any interest in Toure? Rumours are that even a birthday cake would fail to swing the deal for him this summer....
I think the Charming One is staying and so is Toure (somewhat surprisngly). Apparantly Sheik Sugar Daddy begged Toure to stay so he agreed (according to the lying toe rag birthday cake agent bloke).

Of more interest to me at the moment is that our home grown quota is dipping even lower so we will need to sign some English/home grown talent and there isn't much about.

Boyata and Milner have gone this week which pretty much leaves us with Joe "Golden Gloves" and er! er! er!.........
Old Jun 4th 2015, 1:47 pm
Brexicide Now

I think Brenda is the perfect choice if you are aiming for mediocrity with the side benfit of complete numpty press conferences; however, if you are aiming higher you might need a manager with a brain.
He started off promising, but I think he's honestly gone a bit mental in the last 18 months.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.