Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League 2015-2016

Premier League 2015-2016

Old Jun 1st 2015, 4:35 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League 2015-2016

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer View Post
Hard to tell from these pictures, does she have a pulse?

She looks the kind that would cause you grief. She'd probably stand me up if I offered to buy her a coffee, and that grinds my gears.

And I couldn't have Crouch's cast-offs anyway.
Old Jun 1st 2015, 7:27 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post

She looks the kind that would cause you grief. She'd probably stand me up if I offered to buy her a coffee, and that grinds my gears.

And I couldn't have Crouch's cast-offs anyway.
I watched her on Britain's top model some years ago.

Straight A's at GCSE apparently but abandoned the academic life in persuit of becoming a WAG.
Old Jun 1st 2015, 8:10 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

She's clearly a stunning girl, but personally pictures of pregnant women do absolutely nothing for me....so, nah.

Now, ITV's weather girl, Lucy Verasamy..... yes, yes, YES!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 4:54 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Just so we don't all die of boredom from transfer rumours I come to you with this, Crouchy's wife is due to give birth to their baby any day now, these shots that were taken when she was 7 months pregnant, were published in the Mail a couple of days ago.

She's clearly a stunner but interested to get a bloke's perspective, what d'ya reckon, sexy mumma or yuck no thank you?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...2943961453.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...2944363734.jpg
Preggers women don't do anything for me. I avoid that catergory on Red Tube.

That being said, her, not pregnant, yes. I'd smash the granny out of it.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 2:39 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cainess View Post
She's clearly a stunning girl, but personally pictures of pregnant women do absolutely nothing for me....so, nah.

Now, ITV's weather girl, Lucy Verasamy..... yes, yes, YES!!!
You get ITV in Little Rock????

I agree with Scamp's sentiment but to be honest Toronto is a mecca for attractive women. We have half a dozen girls like that who work in my local bar alone. And several dozen more if I cross the bridge to King West.

One of the things that puts me off going back to the UK is the lack of women who exercise. Why drive a mondeo when you can drive a porsche for the same price I tell the lads back home. Just saying....

Last edited by JamesM; Jun 2nd 2015 at 2:41 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 2:50 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
You get ITV in Little Rock????

I agree with Scamp's sentiment but to be honest Toronto is a mecca for attractive women. We have half a dozen girls like that who work in my local bar alone. And several dozen more if I cross the bridge to King West.

One of the things that puts me off going back to the UK is the lack of women who exercise. Why drive a mondeo when you can drive a porsche for the same price I tell the lads back home. Just saying....
I wish!! No, just back from two weeks home in Blighty, and Lucy will be very sorely missed....NEVER watched the weather forecast so much in my life!!

As for women, the U.S. is simply loaded with absolute honeys...though many of them have a 'superior' attitude that would knife you from 50 paces, if driving over you in their big gas-guzzling tanks fails....but there's something extremely erotic about a tanned, scantily-clad girl in strappy sandals driving a big tank (as long as she's not running into the back of my car... )...

I reckon that's half the reason why so many British lads want to come to coach 'soccer' here....the sight of the 'soccer moms' traipsing around the side of the pitch in virtual bikinis....
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 4:52 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

So farewell Blatter. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you fat, corrupt bastard. Enjoy your jail time. You deserve it.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 5:00 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

So farewell Blatter. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you fat, corrupt bastard. Enjoy your jail time. You deserve it.
The whole thing is a stinking mess.

The current plans for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups should be immediately disbanded and rearranged to be held in Dorset and it's environs.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 5:25 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

I'll only have complete satisfaction once this farcical World Cup in Qatar is finally relocated.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 5:32 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
I'll only have complete satisfaction once this farcical World Cup in Qatar is finally relocated.
Throw in Russia 2018, and we're agreed. The whole of FIFA needs a total overhaul, with those responsible for pocketing money to the detriment of our sport thrown into jail where they belong.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 5:38 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

Throw in Russia 2018, and we're agreed. The whole of FIFA needs a total overhaul, with those responsible for pocketing money to the detriment of our sport thrown into jail where they belong.
I was thinking the same but Russia is probably too close on the horizon now.

I have no doubt Russia bought the World Cup but at least they have a history of competing in the game at club and international level and a population who'd appreciate it.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 7:16 pm
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

So why has he gone all of a sudden?

I'm guessing it's a combination of UEFA starting to talk about splintering off, coupled with the sponsors having a serious word. That would have effectively destroyed FIFA. This should also result in such a thorough overhaul of FIFA that is is effectively killed, but the branding remains - think how the IOC has changed.

The most obvious things that the new president should do is obviously distance the new FIFA from the past - and that means new World Cup locations in 2018 and 2022. It would be impossible to transform FIFA while those were still ongoing. Russia isn't really too close in time - many European countries could put it on very quickly (can you say England 2018?) - and otherwise the next 3 years would be spent with the microscope on how corrupt it all was. It's hardly bringing in a new dawn if you've got that great big reminder of the bad old days over you for the next 3 years. Perhaps if Putin had been vocally anti-Sepp in the run up to this Russia might have had a chance, but that has gone. The sponsors will demand it.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 7:44 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze View Post
So why has he gone all of a sudden?

I'm guessing it's a combination of UEFA starting to talk about splintering off, coupled with the sponsors having a serious word. That would have effectively destroyed FIFA. This should also result in such a thorough overhaul of FIFA that is is effectively killed, but the branding remains - think how the IOC has changed.

The most obvious things that the new president should do is obviously distance the new FIFA from the past - and that means new World Cup locations in 2018 and 2022. It would be impossible to transform FIFA while those were still ongoing. Russia isn't really too close in time - many European countries could put it on very quickly (can you say England 2018?) - and otherwise the next 3 years would be spent with the microscope on how corrupt it all was. It's hardly bringing in a new dawn if you've got that great big reminder of the bad old days over you for the next 3 years. Perhaps if Putin had been vocally anti-Sepp in the run up to this Russia might have had a chance, but that has gone. The sponsors will demand it.

What he said....there are NUMEROUS European countries who could stage a World Cup Final tournament with only a couple of year's notice....England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal...no problem, stadia are already there, infrastructure is there, accommodation could be there.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 7:59 pm

What he said....there are NUMEROUS European countries who could stage a World Cup Final tournament with only a couple of year's notice....England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal...no problem, stadia are already there, infrastructure is there, accommodation could be there.
I agree. I also think the sponsors will run a mile if there is a whiff that they could be dragged into any enquiry, so I imagine they'd support this too. Putin is becoming more and more isolated, and moving the WC is really no biggie with 3 years still to run.

I also wonder why he suddenly jumped. I imagine he got a call from the FBI - I doubt they offered immunity though, so I'm sure there is more to come. Maybe the next story about him will involve a glass of whiskey, a smoking revolver and a fat, corpulent corpse.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 8:16 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

I agree. I also think the sponsors will run a mile if there is a whiff that they could be dragged into any enquiry, so I imagine they'd support this too. Putin is becoming more and more isolated, and moving the WC is really no biggie with 3 years still to run.

I also wonder why he suddenly jumped. I imagine he got a call from the FBI - I doubt they offered immunity though, so I'm sure there is more to come. Maybe the next story about him will involve a glass of whiskey, a smoking revolver and a fat, corpulent corpse.
I'd say the letter implicating his best friend in a 10 million dollar transaction probably had something to do with it. Especially as he had denied the said friend's involvement days ago.

The reality is he had been president for so long he was out of touch with how his own organisation was behaving and unable to differentiate it from reality.

Much like any dictator or even long serving MP.

He said as much in his statement when he talked of limiting peoples terms of office at FIFA which he claims he had apparently fought for.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.