Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League 2015-2016

Premier League 2015-2016

Old Nov 22nd 2015, 12:13 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League 2015-2016

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze View Post
You heard that rumour too?
Lots of things slipped through his fingers. Stands to reason.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 8:16 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

So Bournemouth fall foul of another poor decision and go home with 1 point instead of 3....so frustrating, but on the plus side an impressive performance that gives me optimism that they can stay up.

Spam later...time to burst some bubbles...COYS!
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 11:04 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
So Bournemouth fall foul of another poor decision and go home with 1 point instead of 3....so frustrating, but on the plus side an impressive performance that gives me optimism that they can stay up.

Spam later...time to burst some bubbles...COYS!
When's Wilson back? Seems so harsh that a player so crucial got injured so early in the season.

I see The FSW has been horribly found out again at Madrid. I was devastated when he got the hoof from the Dippers. The man is a total charlatan, and one dodgy European Cup win aside was instrumental in keeping Liverpool down. That the 2005 (astonishing, against the odd comeback) win was only 12 months before Milan were found guilty of match fixing is a total coincidence.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 11:16 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
When's Wilson back? Seems so harsh that a player so crucial got injured so early in the season.

I see The FSW has been horribly found out again at Madrid. I was devastated when he got the hoof from the Dippers. The man is a total charlatan, and one dodgy European Cup win aside was instrumental in keeping Liverpool down. That the 2005 (astonishing, against the odd comeback) win was only 12 months before Milan were found guilty of match fixing is a total coincidence.
Well he got injured at the end of September and was told he would be out for 6 months, him and Ritchie are true premiership standard. Must be gutting to miss all that PL experience. Both Mings and Gradel also got injured after about a minute of signing.

BTW did you read that a sex tape of Pique and Shakira has been leaked on the internet, nothing to do with you I suppose
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 1:33 pm

Well he got injured at the end of September and was told he would be out for 6 months, him and Ritchie are true premiership standard. Must be gutting to miss all that PL experience. Both Mings and Gradel also got injured after about a minute of signing.

BTW did you read that a sex tape of Pique and Shakira has been leaked on the internet, nothing to do with you I suppose
That's harsh. The EPL needs Bournmouth to stay up. And Liverpool to go down with Chelsea and City.

I didn't see that, but I'm furiously googling. I get mistaken for Pique a lot, so I'm hoping its him and not me. We're quite easy to tell apart - his tape would probably be significantly longer than mine. And yes, his tape.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 4:58 pm
Grace and gratitude

Shame about Alli and conceding the goal, but bubbles well and truly burst I think.

Award winning commentary too....'they suffered 2 lashes of the Kane'
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 6:09 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Shame about Alli and conceding the goal, but bubbles well and truly burst I think.

Award winning commentary too....'they suffered 2 lashes of the Kane'
The goal was only an irritation because I have Lloris and Alderweireld in my Fantasty Premier team.

Magnificent performance against a West Ham team who have done well this term to date.

I thought Kane should have been pulled off 10 to 15 minutes earlier as he looked truly burned out. That is a concern. I hope they rest him on Thursday.

Ali is suspended next week but Mason was superb when he came on. I look forward to welcoming him back against Chelsea.

So optimistic at the moment. Levy needs to give Poch a big contract extension with fat money. My greatest fear is a Madrid or Bayern coming in for him.

COYS!
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 6:20 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cainess View Post
I see I'm taking you on in the Head-to-Head Fantasy League this week....your team is almost as bad as mine!!
Think I've managed to do you mate.

I agonised on Friday whether or not to use a transfer and swap Martial for Lakuku. Normally these unsure swaps bite me on the arse like a dog with rabies.

In hindsight it was a stroke of tactical genius as it left us on level points last night with Kane going in as my captain today.

I haven't had many green arrowed weeks this season so hopefully I can climb up to mid table obscurity from this point on.

Last edited by JamesM; Nov 22nd 2015 at 6:23 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 8:13 pm
Late In May In 1999...

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
So Utd will be entertained next week with the top of the league club arriving at OT.

Fabregas, Hazard, Costa et al NO

Kompany, Hart, Toure, Aguero et al NO

Sanchez, Cazorla, Giroud, Cech et al NO

Coutinho, Skrtel, Firmino, Mignolet et al NO

How about Danny Drinkwater, Ngolo Kante, Shinji Okazaki et al YES.

Warm returns for Ritchie de Laet, Danny Simpson, Matty James,and Danny Drinkwater.

Also a special mention for Kasper Shcmeichel son of that certain keeper who played for Utd.
You can turn up at OT if you want....everyone else will be at the King Power Stadium, where we will need to 200% better than we were yesterday to even leave with a point..... I just hope Vardy DOESN'T score next weekend, as Ruud deserves to retain his record, even if it is shared with Vardy now.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 9:46 pm
Remainer

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

You can turn up at OT if you want....everyone else will be at the King Power Stadium.
Or in the pub/at home watching Sky Sports.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 11:15 pm
Late In May In 1999...

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
Or in the pub/at home watching Sky Sports.
Let me rephrase that, just for you: the legendary United away support will be giving it the vocals at KP Stadium, the soul-less bowl that Leicester City swapped Filbert Street for some years ago.

Hopefully Jamie Vardy gets crocked in training this week....otherwise Smalling & co. are in for a testing afternoon....and we've got PSV to deal with before then.
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 4:43 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

****ing Stoke. Hate them.

What I hate more is when Saints play like utter spastics. We should have had the clearest penalty ever given though, but I actually think we probably didn't even deserve a draw.
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 1:27 pm
Late In May In 1999...

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
****ing Stoke. Hate them.

What I hate more is when Saints play like utter spastics. We should have had the clearest penalty ever given though, but I actually think we probably didn't even deserve a draw.
Having watched the highlights, Saints were lucky to get '0'....abysmal. The look on big Ronald Koeman's face at full-time told it's own story, and it's a dressing-room I wouldn't have wanted to be in once he came back to have a word with the players...

Have to say that it is a long, long time (possibly our 4-2 win over them last season) since I've seen citeh demolished as they were on Saturday... Liverpool were unlucky not to get 7 or 8 goals, and that's the best performance by a scouse side in many's a year- seems Mr. Klopp knows a thing or two after all.

James...I have officially given up on the Fantasy Football this year....I picked Payet (West Ham) the same week he got crocked.... I dropped Lukaku in favour of Pelle two weeks ago.... I decided to go with Terry instead of Smalling (I deserved that one, picking that swine over our Mike....)- in other words, if you want advise on picking a fantasy team, don't bother to ask me...
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 1:42 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Fck me! Villa are truly awful. I can't see them staying up, there is no fight or drive whatsoever in that team, and I don't see Garde making any changes. He's going to have to pull a bunch of rabbits out of hats in the January window if they are to have any chance.

I don't know what is a worse result for Citeh, losing 4-1 to the Kopites, or only getting a draw at Villa.
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 3:03 pm
Grace and gratitude

Having watched the highlights, Saints were lucky to get '0'....abysmal. The look on big Ronald Koeman's face at full-time told it's own story, and it's a dressing-room I wouldn't have wanted to be in once he came back to have a word with the players...

Have to say that it is a long, long time (possibly our 4-2 win over them last season) since I've seen citeh demolished as they were on Saturday... Liverpool were unlucky not to get 7 or 8 goals, and that's the best performance by a scouse side in many's a year- seems Mr. Klopp knows a thing or two after all.

James...I have officially given up on the Fantasy Football this year....I picked Payet (West Ham) the same week he got crocked.... I dropped Lukaku in favour of Pelle two weeks ago.... I decided to go with Terry instead of Smalling (I deserved that one, picking that swine over our Mike....)- in other words, if you want advise on picking a fantasy team, don't bother to ask me...
If you need any FF tips come to me, the season I was in the BE league I beat Zargie and Dave hands down and would have beaten Ed if I hadn't got bored half way through the season and started looking at bags and shoes on the internet when I was trying to pick my team.

I did it all without one Man U player in my team all season too.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.