Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League 2014-15

Premier League 2014-15

Old Aug 27th 2014, 12:17 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League 2014-15

Warnock.

hahahahahahahaha
Old Aug 27th 2014, 3:15 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Warnock.

hahahahahahahaha
Thanks! I suddenly feel better about our season now.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 4:58 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Thanks! I suddenly feel better about our season now.
It wasn't that funny mate.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 7:07 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Morning girls just at the airport half a stone heavier from paella and sangria.

I see no-one has mentioned that Spus are top of the table. As always this forum is dominated by 'newsflash Man U continue to be crap'.

Cainess - is Europa League looking like a desirable prospect yet? Oh and I think I may as well have my twenty quid now.
No- if we can't cope with MK bloody Dons, how could we manage against Europa League opposition...

This can go one of two ways: either LvG shakes them up a bit, they respond and we genuinely push for the top 4, or he can't organise them enough to play how he would like (yet), and we're looking at another season of 7,8,9th medicocrity. Either way, interesting times ahead...and the media seem to think that a deal for Vidal with Juve is now just about done....(thank God).
Old Aug 27th 2014, 7:24 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cainess View Post
This can go one of two ways: either LvG shakes them up a bit, they respond and we genuinely push for the top 4, or he can't organise them enough to play how he would like (yet), and we're looking at another season of 7,8,9th medicocrity. Either way, interesting times ahead...and the media seem to think that a deal for Vidal with Juve is now just about done....(thank God).
I'm thinking my prediction of 6th at the start of the season was too generous. Still the best rumour today is that football genius van Gaal has decided that Joe Allen is the solution to his midfield woes. If there are any more transfers it will be interesting to see how much Utd have to pay considering the spunked up 60M for Di Maria, which sends the message that they're still happy to overpay for players.

Oh and yes I'm still enjoying the implosion at Utd.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 8:25 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
I'm thinking my prediction of 6th at the start of the season was too generous. Still the best rumour today is that football genius van Gaal has decided that Joe Allen is the solution to his midfield woes. If there are any more transfers it will be interesting to see how much Utd have to pay considering the spunked up 60M for Di Maria, which sends the message that they're still happy to overpay for players.

Yeah, yeah...surely it's starting to get boringly predictable? I mean, I didn't even fancy us to get a result last night before kick-off against the 'Wimbledon killers' (mind you, I didn't foresee a 4-0 kickin', either.... ), and it wouldn't surprise me if we struggle to a point at Turf Moor this Saturday against a team that are relegation certainties (or is that us...?! )
Old Aug 27th 2014, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

IJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond repute

No- if we can't cope with MK bloody Dons, how could we manage against Europa League opposition...

Terrible start, but this isn't the first time we have lost to lower league opposition in the league cup/milk cup/whatever the hell it's called.

Still, the concerns are still there even after the signing of Angel Di Maria. I mean, we've been crying out for a defensive midfielder for how many years now?

And we need a centre back who is a leader.

I mean there is so much imbalance in our squad, it's amazing really. Thinking a couple of players will be gone by the time the transfer window closes.

I mean, we've spent around 200m in the last two years, and even though I like pretty much all the signings (Fellani being the exception), we are still short in key positions.

Good start by Spurs Pommy. Pochettino proved he was a good manager at Southampton, and I could see them sneaking into the top 4. Certainly a lot more certain than Utd at this point in time. Should have put a couple of Spurs players in my fantasy team!
Old Aug 27th 2014, 8:52 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Originally Posted by IJ157 View Post
Terrible start, but this isn't the first time we have lost to lower league opposition in the league cup/milk cup/whatever the hell it's called.

Still, the concerns are still there even after the signing of Angel Di Maria. I mean, we've been crying out for a defensive midfielder for how many years now?

And we need a centre back who is a leader.

I mean there is so much imbalance in our squad, it's amazing really. Thinking a couple of players will be gone by the time the transfer window closes.

I mean, we've spent around 200m in the last two years, and even though I like pretty much all the signings (Fellani being the exception), we are still short in key positions.

Good start by Spurs Pommy. Pochettino proved he was a good manager at Southampton, and I could see them sneaking into the top 4. Certainly a lot more certain than Utd at this point in time. Should have put a couple of Spurs players in my fantasy team!
I agree with everything you've said...and I've got Bentaleb in mine...
Old Aug 27th 2014, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

IJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond repute

Please god no. That would be worse than Fellaini. I might start wanting Moyes back if that happens!

Last edited by IJ157; Aug 27th 2014 at 10:28 pm.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

I agree with everything you've said...and I've got Bentaleb in mine...
I just transferred that Dier kid into my team. Watch him do F all from now on!
Old Aug 27th 2014, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

This season is starting to become annoying, that's two games in a row where we've let a crap team back into a game and dropped two points. I'm not looking forward to when we play a good team.

As for Arsenal, anyone thinking they have a chance to win the league this year are clearly delusional, they have about as much chance as Man Utd. Speaking of which I see di Maria has been chosen to be this season's Fellaini, only far more expensive.
Lets not get carried away, Di Maria is far superior to Fellaini. Still, that sum of money is frightening.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Droidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by IJ157 View Post
Lets not get carried away, Di Maria is far superior to Fellaini. Still, that sum of money is frightening.
So judging on last/this season so far an even bigger white elephant ?

Last edited by Droidling; Aug 27th 2014 at 9:50 pm.
Old Aug 27th 2014, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Droidling View Post
So judging on last/this season so far an even bigger white elephant ?
I've never rated Fellaini, and was gutted when we signed him. He proved to be worse than I thought.

Di Maria was crazy expensive, but I think he will be a very good player for us.

So yeah, I think Fellaini is the white elephant for sure.
Old Aug 28th 2014, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Droidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud of

Quote 'I mean, we've spent around 200m in the last two years,' unquote

But you never buy success eh,like Citeh ? !! What a load of clustershite you lot speak.(Don't GAF where it comes from)

Last edited by Droidling; Aug 28th 2014 at 12:02 am.
Old Aug 28th 2014, 12:34 am
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Originally Posted by Droidling View Post
Quote 'I mean, we've spent around 200m in the last two years,' unquote

But you never buy success eh,like Citeh ? !! What a load of clustershite you lot speak.(Don't GAF where it comes from)
Unlike your good self... and it's always so pleasant to have a visit from you.

Oh, and I'm not being sarcastic.

And I'm not a liar.

OK, I am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.