Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League 2014-15

Premier League 2014-15

Old Jan 20th 2015, 9:42 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League 2014-15

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle View Post
Not sure whether Palace will go all out v Southampton on Saturday or not... Reason being they can put Everton under a real relegation threat the week after by beating them at Selhurst... Then It's Leicester away, there's going to be a hell of a lot of Palace fans in areas they shouldn't at that game.

Surprised the Yanks haven't stepped up yet, must be because Steve Parish is insisting in staying on as Chairman as part of any Sale.
It's irrelevant if you go all out or not, the noise that St Mary's will make to ensure we beat that scumbag Pardew should see us to victory.

If we don't win, I'll blame injuries and bad luck....
Old Jan 20th 2015, 10:03 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
So Everton are playing West Brom tonight. Is there any chance we could actually win a game for once. It's been so long since we last won, Villa have actually scored since then.

Oh and Spuds are sniffing about Mirallas, and are offering Aaron Lennon as a swap. Classic Levy that.
No ta on the Mirallas thing, can't even put away a penalty, even Soldado can do that.

West Brom looked solid last night, we have them next, we are going to have a tough time trying to break them down.

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post

Here, it seems to be expected that your kid brings in presents for everyone else in class as well as paying for them all to do something/ have a party.

Last year my Mrs was unsurprised but still impressed, a local Emirati lad brought in 28 remote controlled cars (proper ones, not shit ones) and 28 happy meals. Must have been £700 quids worth of shit.

NOTE: The kid brought in nothing, the Mother brought in nothing, the driver, the maids and the helpers brought it all in.
That sounds truly ridiculous!

There is definitely a lot of one upmanship with kids' birthdays here in the UK but nothing as extreme as what you describe. A lot of schools here won't allow kids to bring food in for other kids anyway because of little Johnny's or Jane's nut/gluten/lactose/citrus intolerances!
Old Jan 20th 2015, 10:15 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
No ta on the Mirallas thing, can't even put away a penalty, even Soldado can do that 80% of the time.
FIFY

PS: Scamp as regards your lot v Palace I am a neutral. I don't care who beats a team managed by Pardew, I just hope to see it every time
Old Jan 20th 2015, 12:12 pm
Moreland Member

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
It's irrelevant if you go all out or not, the noise that St Mary's will make to ensure we beat that scumbag Pardew should see us to victory.

If we don't win, I'll blame injuries and bad luck....

That's going to be interesting, Allocation of 5200 sold out two days ago. The games a complete sell out according to the Palace fans trying to get tickets in other areas.
Old Jan 20th 2015, 2:27 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

No ta on the Mirallas thing, can't even put away a penalty, even Soldado can do that.

West Brom looked solid last night, we have them next, we are going to have a tough time trying to break them down.
Don't get me started on Mirallas. If you're going to grab the ball off the designated penalty taker, then it's a good idea that you score. Otherwise you look like a prick.

As for playing West Brom. You could try playing an extra striker and give Lloris the night off, as he's not going to have anything to do anyway.
Old Jan 20th 2015, 2:38 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me started on Mirallas. If you're going to grab the ball off the designated penalty taker, then it's a good idea that you score. Otherwise you look like a prick.

As for playing West Brom. You could try playing an extra striker and give Lloris the night off, as he's not going to have anything to do anyway.

The swine...I have Baines in my Fantasy team, and HE would have scored, too...

Roberto needs to kick some butt into line, there.
Old Jan 20th 2015, 3:11 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cainess View Post
The swine...I have Baines in my Fantasy team, and HE would have scored, too...

Roberto needs to kick some butt into line, there.
Same, here, missed out on some points as well.

If there was any attempts to kick butt, then the way things have been going, he would have missed and snapped his hamstring.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 2:45 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Same, here, missed out on some points as well.

If there was any attempts to kick butt, then the way things have been going, he would have missed and snapped his hamstring.
Looks like a classic "he's lost the dressing room" situation. Why the hell didn't Jags tell Mirallas to stop fannying about?
Old Jan 21st 2015, 4:13 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds truly ridiculous!

There is definitely a lot of one upmanship with kids' birthdays here in the UK but nothing as extreme as what you describe. A lot of schools here won't allow kids to bring food in for other kids anyway because of little Johnny's or Jane's nut/gluten/lactose/citrus intolerances!
Honestly, it's tragic. This and trying to buy their fat ****wit kids medals on sports day. Honestly, the best offer my fair lady got was about £85.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 3:00 pm
I love my brick!

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick View Post
Looks like a classic "he's lost the dressing room" situation. Why the hell didn't Jags tell Mirallas to stop fannying about?
Yeah, I think the players are all frustrated because the way they're playing obviously isn't working and Martinez won't or can't change it. I think that's why Eto'o is on his way out as the rumours are he said as much in the dressing room, but you know what would Eto'o know about winning stuff.

To be fair to Jags he was down the other end of the pitch at the time, so I don't even know if he saw what was happening.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 5:50 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Mike - you glory hunting bastard...

Manchester United dominate local shirt sales – Manchester is Red | Man Utd News
Old Jan 21st 2015, 6:00 pm
I love my brick!

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
There are some interesting results in there:

Over 50% of Liverpool shirts are bought in London
12% of Citeh shirts are bought in Fijnaart (where ever the fck that is)
8% of Chav shirts are bought in Lagos.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 6:29 pm
I love my brick!

Oh and Ed have you seen that Kopites have invaded Old Trafford...

Manchester United dealt with MICE surprise! Pest control called to squash rodent problems at Old Trafford | Daily Mail Online
Old Jan 21st 2015, 7:02 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Doesn't surprise me, have you shopped in Sports Direct recently? It's full of SE Asian tourists and 12 year old girls, which let's face it, is the bulk of the Man U fan base.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 7:06 pm
#GlazersOut #WoodwardOut

Cainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond reputeCainess has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't surprise me, have you shopped in Sports Direct recently? It's full of SE Asian tourists and 12 year old girls, which let's face it, is the bulk of the Man U fan base.
Oh, the jags, the jags...

If Sheffield United get a result tonight, you'll be positively 'spikey'...!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.