Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Predictions World cup.............

Predictions World cup.............

Old May 30th 2010, 3:42 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Predictions World cup.............

Originally Posted by soapy© View Post
Its nice to see that you Jocks are your usual backstabbing selves.:
wheres the backstabbing from me?
the english press do it every world cup.
they wait till you kick the first ball then take aim at their own players and manager.
it happens every time.
they seem to think the players dont read the papers.

and another thing. everyone seems to be up in arms about the anybody but england t-shits, but laugh at the anybody but france ones are good for a laugh?

take it as it is, a bit of banter and no more![/QUOTE]

The UK press are a crying shame in my view - they portray the UK and everything in it as negative and there is never a hint of patriotism or the hint of any news on the countless positive things about England - it's all doom and gloom - I just ignore it now.

BTW we have our own commemorative T-shirts in England - 'FIFA World Cup 2010 - Scotland not invited!'
Old May 30th 2010, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
wheres the backstabbing from me?
the english press do it every world cup.
they wait till you kick the first ball then take aim at their own players and manager.
it happens every time.
they seem to think the players dont read the papers.

and another thing. everyone seems to be up in arms about the anybody but england t-shits, but laugh at the anybody but france ones are good for a laugh?

take it as it is, a bit of banter and no more!
The UK press are a crying shame in my view - they portray the UK and everything in it as negative and there is never a hint of patriotism or the hint of any news on the countless positive things about England - it's all doom and gloom - I just ignore it now.

BTW we have our own commemorative T-shirts in England - 'FIFA World Cup 2010 - Scotland not invited!'[/QUOTE]

Very patriotic from someone whose avi is a cheating Italian tosser
Old May 31st 2010, 3:21 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

I f**king well hope England perform better with the ball, than you lot of armchair experts do with the quotes.
Old May 31st 2010, 3:26 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
I f**king well hope England perform better with the ball, than you lot of armchair experts do with the quotes.
I assumed it was because everyone who talks about football has to be drunk before they do....glad someone else was getting narked about this.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 1:34 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

England fans.
ace.

Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:12 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
Fixed it for ya

Last edited by Sue; Jun 5th 2010 at 2:45 am. Reason: Please don't misquote. Thanks
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:24 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Scots are such bitter *****tards.

you know if you ever make it to a competition where you actually stand a chance of success and not being beaten by the likes of Costa Rica or Peru, then I'll wish you well.

bye.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:27 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

you know if you ever make it to a competition where you actually stand a chance of success and not being beaten by the likes of Costa Rica or Peru, then I'll wish you well.

bye.
In what way, english xenophobe?
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:32 am
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
In what way, english xenophobe?
in the way of being bitter inferiority complex sad pathetic ****tards.

and usually when someone say they'd wish you well, that's a sign that one isn't a xenophobe.

stay in the 3 word story thread you sad tool.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

is that all scots ?
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:39 am
@matthewb76

is that all scots ?
to be honest, certainly seems that way on here
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:44 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Let's cut the insults please. Thanks
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest, certainly seems that way on here
hmmmm, hasnt felt like that on here. a few scots who will be supporting england.
i for one wont and it has nothing to do with me being bitter, more to do with me having a wind up and getting a laugh with mates.
to me its like asking a man city fan to support united winning the title?
where would the banter be in that?
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
Let's cut the insults please. Thanks
dont call me please lol
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:55 am
@matthewb76

hmmmm, hasnt felt like that on here. a few scots who will be supporting england.
whether or not you support us is immaterial.

but calling England fans twats and then me a xenophobe is not banter.

We're in the world cup mate. we might not win it, but we're there........ and some of you just won't allow us our moment in the sun.

it sticks in your throats. sure down the years you've had your moments to shine on the world stage too like 67 et al. but I think it grates on you more that we don't consider Scotland a rival the same way we do France or Germany.

You're right, we are Manchester United and you're right, Scotland is Manchester City. but only you're the Manchester City of 1997 when you were relegated to League 1 and were happy to be beating the likes of Mansfield Town.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.