Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Old Firm In England

Old Firm In England

Old May 11th 2009, 5:06 am
Jigsaw

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Old Firm In England

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
Would b great framac67 - but realistically i can't see it happening in our lifetime, but stranger things have happened, so fingers crossed.
I'd say the 'Old Firm' joing the English Premier League is about as likely as Celtic and Rangers becoming a single club.
Old May 13th 2009, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
I'd say the 'Old Firm' joing the English Premier League is about as likely as Celtic and Rangers becoming a single club.
Completely new league to maximise revenue CH. Are you not listening. Get with the picture ffs.
Old May 13th 2009, 3:55 am
Jigsaw

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67 View Post
Completely new league to maximise revenue CH. Are you not listening. Get with the picture ffs.
Why bother. Just integrate the SPL and WPL into the EPL, Championship and Div's 1 & 2.
Old May 18th 2009, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
Why bother. Just integrate the SPL and WPL into the EPL, Championship and Div's 1 & 2.
Cos I would hate to see a British League structure!!! This would be especially difficult at lower levels with relegation and promotion, ultimately it would lead to a GB team and i definately dont want to see that
Old May 20th 2009, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Excuse me - this is NOT the old firm in England!

This is the huns (Rangers) doing what they do best!

Celtic are nothing like them, never was and never will be.
Yeah you lot keep your attacks confined to 'Paradive'! UEFA have your ground on a Final Warning for closure on the grounds of Player & Officials safety!

Keep up the good work

PS. As the most offended fans in the world your continued use of the 'H' word and the fixation of it never ceases to amaze me but hey 'People in Glasshouses' and all that!
Old May 20th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Par - we'd whip yer asses Fair do's though, we have the best fan base in the world, not so sure how the other fans would take to that. ALso would there be rioting and clashing of fans? Who knows, but i can tell you something - any rioting and will not be caused by Celtic fans - not on your life!
Except if its in Burnley!