Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.

Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.

Old Jun 25th 2004, 6:34 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Boomerang
English fans
not fans but dickheads.........
Old Jun 25th 2004, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Boulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to all

Did anyone see the press conf.? I thought Beckham and Sven were total idiots. How can they say they did nothing wrong?! How can Sven say he will always play Beckham?! I have never seen such arrogance on an exit from a championship like this. I do hope they get rid of Sven. It is time for a new manager and a new captain.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 7:03 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
not fans but dickheads.........
Total and utter dickheads. Nothing can excuse that kind of behaviour, not even being a brainless twat.
Old Jun 26th 2004, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

andy kerry is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.

Originally posted by Brit'n'TX
I have managed to limit my exposure to the message boards here - too many painful memories of watching England rescue defeat from the jaws of victory over the years ...

the plain fact of the matter is that our overpaid primadonnas are totally spineless when faced with a sudden death situation ...

oh for the far off days of the Charltons, Moores, Hunters, Stiles etc who were proud to represent their country, fought to the near-death and would have played for no pay at all, just the honour ...
well just to cheer us up did anyone watch the greek tradgedy last night god must be a englishman
Old Jun 30th 2004, 6:58 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

They took longer than I thought- go the cloggies!
Attached Thumbnails Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.-db23.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

corbyn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.

Originally Posted by Bluespace
I've just suffered the pain of another penalty shoot defeat. England losing 6-5 on penalties to Portugal in the quarter final of Euro 2004.

What made it worse, England were denied a perfectly good goal in the last minute of normal time.

Did any one else watch the excrutriating agony?
lol.

I guess moving to Canada will help cure this masochistic addiction I have watching England lose on penalties... aarrgghhh

Steve
Steve
I know god that was bad i didn't even here the score until i got home

AAAHHH