Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.

Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.

Old Jun 24th 2004, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Bluespace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.

I've just suffered the pain of another penalty shoot defeat. England losing 6-5 on penalties to Portugal in the quarter final of Euro 2004.

What made it worse, England were denied a perfectly good goal in the last minute of normal time.

Did any one else watch the excrutriating agony?
lol.

I guess moving to Canada will help cure this masochistic addiction I have watching England lose on penalties... aarrgghhh

Steve
Steve
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

citizen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bluespace
I've just suffered the pain of another penalty shoot defeat. England losing 6-5 on penalties to Portugal in the quarter final of Euro 2004.

What made it worse, England were denied a perfectly good goal in the last minute of normal time.

lol.

I guess moving to Canada will help cure this masochistic addiction I have watching England lose on penalties... aarrgghhh

NO IT WONT ................believe me
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:51 am
Brit'n'TX

[QUOTE]Originally posted by citizen
Originally posted by Bluespace

lol.

NO IT WONT ................believe me
I have managed to limit my exposure to the message boards here - too many painful memories of watching England rescue defeat from the jaws of victory over the years ...

the plain fact of the matter is that our overpaid primadonnas are totally spineless when faced with a sudden death situation ...

oh for the far off days of the Charltons, Moores, Hunters, Stiles etc who were proud to represent their country, fought to the near-death and would have played for no pay at all, just the honour ...

Old Jun 25th 2004, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

andy kerry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default golden balls

gutless spinless captain if he was half the man of bobby moore he would not make it into the side. all praise to the cole and rooney . from a a very pssed of mufc fan
Old Jun 25th 2004, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

andy kerry is an unknown quantity at this point

lol.

Steve
Steve
here we go again of this 20 years of this shite but im english what moore can you say
Old Jun 25th 2004, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

LadyTyger will become famous soon enough

-smh-
Old Jun 25th 2004, 5:59 am

gedge has disabled reputation

I had to happen...
Attached Thumbnails Oh God! Not again! Penalties and we're out.-beckss.jpg  
Old Jun 25th 2004, 7:08 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JulesandChris
I had to happen...
But he obviously can't read, otherwise they wouldn't have had to send a boat party into the Atlantic to retrieve the ball
Old Jun 25th 2004, 7:52 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I won't mate, just make it worse in fact.
I feel like shit......... but everyone else around me is totally oblivious........

I want everyone else to feel like shit too, to understand the heartache.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 8:19 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
I won't mate, just make it worse in fact.
I feel like shit......... but everyone else around me is totally oblivious........

I want everyone else to feel like shit too, to understand the heartache.
count me in manc we were far to negative for far too long,beckham shit, sitting to deep,midfield vacant,inviting them on,of course they were going to score but come on any one but a ****in yid
Old Jun 25th 2004, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Brit'n'TX
I have managed to limit my exposure to the message boards here - too many painful memories of watching England rescue defeat from the jaws of victory over the years ...

the plain fact of the matter is that our overpaid primadonnas are totally spineless when faced with a sudden death situation ...

oh for the far off days of the Charltons, Moores, Hunters, Stiles etc who were proud to represent their country, fought to the near-death and would have played for no pay at all, just the honour ...

No point in blaming everyone, just yesterday I was told how good Beckham was and I agree, what a wonder goal from Owen, all the guys took great penalties, Beckhams was because of the penaltyy spot was sinking you could see that when everyone else took thirs and moved the ball off the spot.

My god England have a great team, I bet your moores, charltons etc couldn't go and win the world cup playing the way they did back thewn not that I can remember, things change football has totally changed.

As for this so called goal, there is no way it was a goal Terry held the keeper down be it by accident or not he was held down and you are not allowed to impeed the keeper in the box. It is in the rules. What about Portugal's goal that actually went over the line and was not given, it is always swings and roundabout's, THAT IS FOOTBALL AFTERALL!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 9:40 am
lets go

aidbish is an unknown quantity at this point

Please feel free to email the ref from last nights game

this is his website

Urs Meier
Old Jun 25th 2004, 9:41 am
lets go

aidbish is an unknown quantity at this point

it could take a while to load
possibly getting lots of english feedback
Old Jun 25th 2004, 11:27 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

why do England always become complacient after scoring early in the game?
and talk about adding insult to injury, i can't believe that the Portugese goalie scored the last one!!!

Black armbands please!!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:19 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wengerboy
but come on any one but a ****in yid

???

Please tell me this isn't what I think it is.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.