Nfl Time

Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

Like It Is will become famous soon enough
Default Nfl Time

NFL just around the corner and i can,t wait for the action to start.Hoping my Steelers can go one better and win the SB this time round.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:34 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nfl Time

Originally Posted by Like It Is View Post
NFL just around the corner and i can,t wait for the action to start.Hoping my Steelers can go one better and win the SB this time round.
Going to be interesting now that the lockout is all done and a very short training camp and only a few exhibition games for the teams.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sime303 View Post
Going to be interesting now that the lockout is all done and a very short training camp and only a few exhibition games for the teams.
Yep agree, i think this years rookies have a steep learning curve and free agency has been manic.Can,t wait for the action to start.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 12:52 am

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep agree, i think this years rookies have a steep learning curve and free agency has been manic.Can,t wait for the action to start.
Free agency was insane, the teams were literally running up to players and saying here is what we have to offer take it or leave it and then moving on to the next guy. I think it should be like that every year.

The majority of the rookies I think will be fine, as most will be backups to start with. Now the rookies that are there to fill a hole and will most likely be starters, are going to be beat on hard and I am sure they know it.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 1:06 am
Just Joined

Free agency was insane, the teams were literally running up to players and saying here is what we have to offer take it or leave it and then moving on to the next guy. I think it should be like that every year.

The majority of the rookies I think will be fine, as most will be backups to start with. Now the rookies that are there to fill a hole and will most likely be starters, are going to be beat on hard and I am sure they know it.

I agree i thought F.A was brilliant and going to be interesting seeing Ochocinco at rhe Pats.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 1:11 am

I agree i thought F.A was brilliant and going to be interesting seeing Ochocinco at rhe Pats.
That's my team right there. We also got fat Albert, if he actually trains I think he will be a great pickup. Not sure about Ochocinco yet though.

I am so happy we picked up Shaun Ellis straight from the Jets too, that was fantastic.

Like you say it's going to be a very interesting season that's for sure.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 8:06 am
Just Joined

That's my team right there. We also got fat Albert, if he actually trains I think he will be a great pickup. Not sure about Ochocinco yet though.

I am so happy we picked up Shaun Ellis straight from the Jets too, that was fantastic.

Like you say it's going to be a very interesting season that's for sure.
Shaun Ellis was a great pick up.Fat Albert i,m not so sure.I think the Pats are going to be one of the hardest teams to beat.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 1:42 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

The Lions will come good this year.

not SB contenders, but just having a sniff of the playoffs will be a decent improvement.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

Yeah I can see the LIons going to the playoffs this year.STafford and Jahvid Best will both have more impact this year.
Old Aug 19th 2011, 9:50 am
Just Joined

Steelers beat the Eagles in pre season game and Ben looking in good shape for the coming season.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

khitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nice

Flacco looked good week 1 too.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 3:12 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, whoopee! The incredible spectacle of an hour's "action", stretching out over 3 or 4 hours. I can really understand how a game where stoppage time is more than twice as long as playing time would keep you on the edge of your seats.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:54 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
The Lions will come good this year.

not SB contenders, but just having a sniff of the playoffs will be a decent improvement.
COME THE FUCK ON!
Old Oct 10th 2011, 3:05 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Oh, whoopee! The incredible spectacle of an hour's "action", stretching out over 3 or 4 hours. I can really understand how a game where stoppage time is more than twice as long as playing time would keep you on the edge of your seats.
I would comment, but I'm so excited since watching the game yesterday afternoon that it's hard for me to type...

The breaks are to allow the tv fans to go and get more food, you can't eat 5000 calories a game if you don't have time to go and get some more.