Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

NFL Football Ride the Wave!! 2019

NFL Football Ride the Wave!! 2019

Old Nov 12th 2019, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute
Default NFL Football Ride the Wave!! 2019

I just watched my Seahawks take out, and spanked, the only undefeated team in the league(49niners) and made it look tasty even down to the finger tips.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

We're going to the world famous Super Bowl!!

Who needs baseball or soccer when Football is all we need ……...
Old Nov 19th 2019, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NFL Football Ride the Wave!! 2019

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
I just watched my Seahawks take out, and spanked, the only undefeated team in the league(49niners) and made it look tasty even down to the finger tips.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

We're going to the world famous Super Bowl!!

Who needs baseball or soccer when Football is all we need ……...
NFL is for a lot of pussies.It is rugby union with people in protective gear.I would like to see them in rugby union in the UK where real men play
Old Nov 27th 2019, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Football Ride the Wave!! 2019

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
NFL is for a lot of pussies.It is rugby union with people in protective gear.I would like to see them in rugby union in the UK where real men play
Them fighting words sir, and part of the on going discussion. What sport is better, NFL Football or soccer. And don't get me wrong Soccer is interesting when the sport is played at a very high level by two prominent teams but when two average teams are on the pitch it can be a multiple experience showing nothing but defense and very little offense. But the World Cup is the best example of Soccer. The NFL is pure love everywhere you look!