Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Neymar Challenge

The Neymar Challenge

Old Jul 9th 2018, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Neymar Challenge

As we all know Neymar loves to dive/ cheat. Others do it too, but Neymar is 1 of the most notorious divers. So in honor of his diving, some clubs and fans are taking part in the Neymar challenge,

Old Aug 12th 2018, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Neymar Challenge

First offence (diving without proper cause) Yellow card, second offence Red card. I cannot for the life of me understand why that isn't the standard rule. Any thoughts?
Old Aug 13th 2018, 3:40 am
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow View Post
First offence (diving without proper cause) Yellow card, second offence Red card. I cannot for the life of me understand why that isn't the standard rule. Any thoughts?
Cards are no good, especially as they can never be sure the player dived or was overreacting to a foul. The only solution that makes sense to me is for the them to dish out bans and fines post match if a player is deemed to have dived. That way they can be sure it was a dive and can punish the player nearly every time.
Old Aug 13th 2018, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer View Post
Cards are no good, especially as they can never be sure the player dived or was overreacting to a foul. The only solution that makes sense to me is for the them to dish out bans and fines post match if a player is deemed to have dived. That way they can be sure it was a dive and can punish the player nearly every time.
Yes, it's a fair point, but... Referees who award penalties for illegal tackles, could as easily award cards for illegal exaggerations.