Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

New Queensland Liverpool Supporters Club

New Queensland Liverpool Supporters Club

Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

jaruky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ScousePete
Ah, one of the misguided souls who believes that there is more crime in Liverpool than Manchester. Take off the rose-tinted specs and educate yourself.

[Back to you, sillyarse.

Yea but it is only 35 mins down the motorway in the stolen Astra to get to Manchester................................
Old Jul 26th 2004, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Nice to see the free speech enshrined in the constitution has been dispensed with here. What happened to all those posts that were deleted ?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 11:28 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jaruky
Yea but it is only 35 mins down the motorway in the stolen Astra to get to Manchester................................
Ever been to Brinnington?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:42 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

But the weird thing was Liverpool fans, do you know where most of their fans live.............................................. ........................ IN THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SNORT!*

Hubby is a Liverpool fan. I'm Chelsea and can tolerate living with a Liverpool fan, I'm just glad he's not ManUre or Arsenal.....

Blues fans know they won't
Oh come on, we're good at winning the Cups... FA Cup or Cup Winners Cup, that is...
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:48 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaflorida
*SNORT!*

Hubby is a Liverpool fan. I'm Chelsea and can tolerate living with a Liverpool fan, I'm just glad he's not ManUre or Arsenal.....

Oh come on, we're good at winning the Cups... FA Cup or Cup Winners Cup, that is...
Chelsea just signed Juan Fukall for £30,000,000
Old Jul 28th 2004, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Muzzman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Queensland Liverpool Supporters Club

Giving up my season ticket of 20 years has probably been the hardest thing to do, and will be the one thing I really miss!!!

My first full day in Bris coincides with the first home match of the season so I'll be having withdrawl symptoms by then!

I think I may well join you once we get settled.

Muzzman

Originally posted by Alpha Scallywag
Anyone interested in joining up with the QLSC?

We are an official branch of Anfield and are looking for new members, not just Liverpool fans but anyone who wants to get together and talk about football (not the aussie versions).

We will be meeting for matches and drinkies in Brisbane, mainly in Indooroopilly and the City.

:scared: