Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

New Queensland Liverpool Supporters Club

New Queensland Liverpool Supporters Club

Old Jul 24th 2004, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Alpha Scallywag is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb New Queensland Liverpool Supporters Club

Anyone interested in joining up with the QLSC?

We are an official branch of Anfield and are looking for new members, not just Liverpool fans but anyone who wants to get together and talk about football (not the aussie versions).

We will be meeting for matches and drinkies in Brisbane, mainly in Indooroopilly and the City.

:scared:
Old Jul 24th 2004, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Queensland Liverpool Supporters Club

Hubby's a Liverpool fan, in fact he's going up to Anfield for the Liverpool vs Man City match, first home match of the season! he was even considering coming back on New Years Day for the Liverpool vs Chelsea match! i'm sure he love to join you for drinks etc! i would come along but i'm a spurs supporter and he doesnt like to be seen out with me!
regards
Rach x
Old Jul 24th 2004, 4:07 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hubby's a Liverpool fan, in fact he's going up to Anfield for the Liverpool vs Man City match, first home match of the season! he was even considering coming back on New Years Day for the Liverpool vs Chelsea match! i'm sure he love to join you for drinks etc! i would come along but i'm a spurs supporter and he doesnt like to be seen out with me!
regards
Rach x

Should be an interesting first match of the season for ya then
Old Jul 24th 2004, 4:30 pm
PommieLeague

Is this refering to the Liverpool Soccer club from near Birkenhead or Liverpool RLFC from near Sydney?

Old Jul 24th 2004, 4:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Alpha Scallywag
Can't think of a better reason to reduce the numbers going to Brissie
Old Jul 24th 2004, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by mlbonner
Should be an interesting first match of the season for ya then

Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

We are an official branch of Anfield and are looking for new members, not just Liverpool fans but anyone who wants to get together and talk about football (not the aussie versions).

We will be meeting for matches and drinkies in Brisbane, mainly in Indooroopilly and the City.

sounds good, although we're not there yet, other half supports Liverpool. He'd never been to a home game though so we went on the Anfield tour in May when we were down for a friends' wedding. I was curious, but I actually had a great time. V. interesting and now watch all the games with him. Know very little about footy, but do know that it's a good job Heskey's away!
Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Know very little about footy, but do know that it's a good job Heskey's away! [/QUOTE]

Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:09 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by logan
Know very little about footy
You'll fit in with the Liverpool crowd just fine
Old Jul 24th 2004, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

I was having a discussion in work the other day about fans and where they live in relation to the club they support,

Did you know that Chelsea now have a lot of fans that live in Russia because of Abramovich

And most Man United fans live in London it is a known fact before we get any arguments.

But the weird thing was Liverpool fans, do you know where most of their fans live.............................................. ........................

IN THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 24th 2004, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dicko
I was having a discussion in work the other day about fans and where they live in relation to the club they support,

Did you know that Chelsea now have a lot of fans that live in Russia because of Abramovich

And most Man United fans live in London it is a known fact before we get any arguments.

But the weird thing was Liverpool fans, do you know where most of their fans live.............................................. ........................

PMSL

(ouch...erm, Kop season ticket holder scouse hubby not impressed!!!)

Alpha, wish you the very best of success with this...hope you have some great nights watching footy
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Dicko
Dicko,
I just spilt my RED wine. Puts me in contention for the Pool no.1 shirt.

You reminded me of an old TV program "all our yesterdays".

U C I am older than most on this forum........that's why I remember when Pool had a team....and good donkey rides for the kids........my name is Dr.Who and I am a time traveller.
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:56 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

What's to worry about ?
Pool fans worry they won't win anything.
Blues fans know they won't
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:59 pm
Eilish

how did your beloved 'pool' do in europe this year????????

saddo!!!!!!!!!!

so glad were not going to queensland cos you might
rob me telly from me house

--
Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 24th 2004, 9:01 pm
Bix

Originally posted by eilish
    > how did your beloved 'pool'
do in europe this year????????
    >
    > saddo!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > so glad were
not going to queensland cos you might rob me telly from me house

Eyelash me ansome.
You got it wrong.
I am no pool fan. ;)

--
Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.