Moto Gp

Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:13 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moto Gp

Was wondering if anyone watched the moto gp yesterday. Wondering what your thoughts were on incident that happend at the end of the race. Racing incident? Or was someone at fault?
Jim
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:20 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moto Gp

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Was wondering if anyone watched the moto gp yesterday. Wondering what your thoughts were on incident that happend at the end of the race. Racing incident? Or was someone at fault?
Jim
Rossi is the best man on two wheels in any form of bike racing at the moment but that was out of order. He should be disqualified.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:24 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Rossi is the best man on two wheels in any form of bike racing at the moment but that was out of order. He should be disqualified.
I'm a big Rossi fan, but, I felt a little bit of guilt as though it was a little out of line.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:24 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont agree, just a racing incident and I think Rossi was lucky to stay on the track himself.

He did look a bit TOO smug on the podium though, I thought Gibernau was serioulsy thinking about tw*tting him!!!!

I love the bikes, although must admit find the World Superbikes more exciting than Moto GP..... usually go to Brands to see the UK round (will do this year for sure as last time hopefully!) and cant wait to get to Philip Island!!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:30 pm
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by bridiej
I dont agree, just a racing incident and I think Rossi was lucky to stay on the track himself.

He did look a bit TOO smug on the podium though, I thought Gibernau was serioulsy thinking about tw*tting him!!!!

I love the bikes, although must admit find the World Superbikes more exciting than Moto GP..... usually go to Brands to see the UK round (will do this year for sure as last time hopefully!) and cant wait to get to Philip Island!!!
philip Island is a blast mate. Went in 2001 was a great weekend. Looking at going back next year.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:31 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Hodgson do the double at Philip Island 2 years ago. Much better than Silverstone last year - No queues to get in or out to speak of, cheaper, you can take your bike in and drive around the outfield and even go and see the cute penguins afterwards. It is my only real regret about choosing Perth over Melbourne.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:34 pm

Is there a racing track at Perth? Do they have the Aussie superbike championships there?

Brands is a much better circuit than Silverstone... cant wait to go this year!!!!!! Think my Dad will be sad about it though as we usually go together (on the back of his Honda Blackbird!)... he's looking forward to flying out for Philip Island though, but it is always raining there!!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Bodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really nice

I agree, I thought he pushed his bike to the inside from too far back. It was a desparation move, and not a fair one.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:42 pm

Worzel, sent you a PM
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

pjlfc will become famous soon enoughpjlfc will become famous soon enough

Gibernau left a gap on his inside and Rossi used it.The experience that Gibernau has,he should have been hugging the inside line,leaving nowhere for Rossi to go but to try to go around the outside.In racing terms Rossi did a block pass,took the inside line,forced Gibernau wide and won the race.Gibernau didn't like it but,hey that's racing.If Gibernau doesn't like getting overtaken he could always try and get a drive in Formula Bore!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:57 am

I thought yesterday's race was fantastic - poor old Gibernau lost out again though!!!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:02 am
Breast Inspector

I thought yesterday's race was fantastic - poor old Gibernau lost out again though!!!!!!!
Yes it was a great race. I thought the 250cc was fantastic, realy close the whole way. And great for Cassy too. I think we are in for some great racing in years to come.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:40 pm
me eds a shed

COWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond repute

Rossi is a world champion on an inferior bike and its moves like that which will keep him there....Gibernau would have done the same to Rossi given the chance...verdict ..a racing incident...