Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

manc vs hun

manc vs hun

Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:06 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future
Default Re: manc vs hun

Originally Posted by stewmac View Post
Is that nr Clydebank ?
I'm not sure, but I'll find out More
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

right im away for dinner, see youse all again
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:10 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

right im away for dinner, see youse all again

Owww how posh - you mean you're away for your tea!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dollface View Post
Owww how posh - you mean you're away for your tea!

No tea is at 5-6pm ,dinner is 12-1 pm
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:13 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

No tea is at 5-6pm ,dinner is 12-1 pm

Where are you that it's 12 or 1.00pm????????
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dollface View Post
Where are you that it's 12 or 1.00pm????????

Melbourne Australia
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:19 am

Melbourne Australia

ow.......my best friend lives there............nice, although she tells me she wants to move to Brisbane!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Id say Brisvegas as the locals call it & Perth wld be the most Australian cities, Melb & Sydney cld be anywhere else in the world to be honest concrete jungles with about 200 different nationalities living there,nothing like it is on neighbours Movin away from Melbourne is a good move imho ,when we get our PR we will be moving over to WA but have to wait at least another 12 months for that
Old Feb 8th 2009, 5:00 am

Id say Brisvegas as the locals call it & Perth wld be the most Australian cities, Melb & Sydney cld be anywhere else in the world to be honest concrete jungles with about 200 different nationalities living there,nothing like it is on neighbours Movin away from Melbourne is a good move imho ,when we get our PR we will be moving over to WA but have to wait at least another 12 months for that
Never been to Oz, would love to one day. I have a cousin (through marriage) now just outside Perth. With all the folk I know in Oz, why am I in Canada???
Old Feb 8th 2009, 8:14 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomarense View Post
It would appear that you don't Check the 4th verse and find out what you are going to do to the Scots And you call that the National Anthem of GB
I was referring to the Scots anthem ... try and keep up.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

JoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 1066 View Post
aka you don't know your own anthem
I do know the anthem, all about war and rebellion against England. Sound like a rebel song to anyone? This really was the point
Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:41 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought this should be the Scottish national anthem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Eje...eature=related

I especially like the 'Captain Pugwash' effect at the beginning.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

JoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to allJoJo76 is a name known to all

Old Feb 8th 2009, 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by koogar View Post

What a load of tosh...........
Old Feb 9th 2009, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by koogar View Post

Its mince not a patch on Andy Stewart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.