Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Man Utd want the European Cup rigged in their favour

Man Utd want the European Cup rigged in their favour

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 7:23 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Man Utd want the European Cup rigged in their favour

Originally Posted by gsb
Jeeze I was gutted to see their profits drop so considerably.

heartbreaking wasnt it.. Chelski must be laughing all the way to the bank with all the Jonny Foreigners that are more than likely jumping on that bandwagon and buying up all the chelsea shirts in asia!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:12 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly a fair comment and will most probably turn out to be true.

I guess Chelski are proving one thing.... you can buy the league title.

Not that I follow the Blues.........because I don't

Originally Posted by NJJ
heartbreaking wasnt it.. Chelski must be laughing all the way to the bank with all the Jonny Foreigners that are more than likely jumping on that bandwagon and buying up all the chelsea shirts in asia!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:25 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gsb
Certainly a fair comment and will most probably turn out to be true.

I guess Chelski are proving one thing.... you can buy the league title.

Not that I follow the Blues.........because I don't

Me neither (follow the chelski that is). I said to a friend of mine a year or two ago about chelsea buying up the title and it being a farce. He's a few years older than me and said it's not the first time people have kicked up a fuss about a team trying to buy the title as he remembers some media coverage about the yids doing a similar thing back in the 1960's.