man utd

Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: man utd

Originally Posted by eliza20 View Post
Since I began the thread its really my place to welcome u think and may I say welcome as the red carpet unfolds
I wouldn't pay any attention to Uncle Bellend, particularly about anything football related. He still thinks it's 1971 and that Don Revie is still in charge of the 'Mighty Peacocks'.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

eliza20 will become famous soon enougheliza20 will become famous soon enough

did you watch any footy today it has been a couple of days watching the mighty fall sadly newcastle fell
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

did you watch any footy today it has been a couple of days watching the mighty fall sadly newcastle fell
Well I'm in Australia and the football happened during my night, so I've seen nothing of the last set of matches.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

well happy new year late yeah the matches were just a myriad of losses for the big boys chelsea lost to aston villa and man utd lost to blackburn which i quite enjoyed bc steve keane is just getting the piss from fans and everyone really liverpool beat my boys which made me sad except mr gerrard looked brilliant so that was good to see him back fit
Old Dec 31st 2011, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

well happy new year late yeah the matches were just a myriad of losses for the big boys chelsea lost to aston villa and man utd lost to blackburn which i quite enjoyed bc steve keane is just getting the piss from fans and everyone really liverpool beat my boys which made me sad except mr gerrard looked brilliant so that was good to see him back fit
I've seen the results. I'm not hugely impressed with the United one !!

I'm from Manchester originally and used to follow United all over the place... though it was a while back now. I don't get so cut up about it when they get beat these days.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

i live in southern california and there is a pub that is owned by a couple of guys from manchester so they are quite cut up about the loss. we seem to have several families here from that area. hey why is it that giggs still plays and David beckham doesnt?
Old Jan 1st 2012, 12:13 am
100% chelsea

sw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post
I've seen the results. I'm not hugely impressed with the United one !!

I'm from Manchester originally and used to follow United all over the place... though it was a while back now. I don't get so cut up about it when they get beat these days.
welcome,
watched the game against villa,enjoyed a laugh total garbage.
happy new year to you all.
Old Jan 1st 2012, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

yeah it was garbage at least they didnt say poor terry if only he was in top form the result would have been different...i think they were shocked much like the boys at old trafford
Old Jan 1st 2012, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

question is Ryan Giggs kept on at Man utd because he is such a good guy...saw him last summer in the states and he was aces..signing autographs long after everyone left
Old Jan 1st 2012, 1:42 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

hey why is it that giggs still plays and David beckham doesnt?
People in Los Angeles might disagree with that statement.
Old Jan 1st 2012, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

i live in LA actually and the folks here do like him but not VB...i just wasnt sure why beckam aged out of EPL and the cup team and others didnt...
Old Jan 1st 2012, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

i just find it interesting how thierry beckam and keane play here isnt the USA a step down? but the americans that go to the EPL seem to be accepted
Old Jan 1st 2012, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

SalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond repute

i just find it interesting how thierry beckam and keane play here isnt the USA a step down? but the americans that go to the EPL seem to be accepted
Americans that go to Europe are usually grafters that work hard to succeed. Europeans that go to America are mostly previously confined to the lower less glamorous tiers in their respective nations league set up, or have worked hard and succeeded to the point they no longer feel they have to prove themselves in the big leagues and are just taking it a bit easier whilst still getting paid handsomely.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: man utd

Happy birthday sir Alex
Whinging Miserable Prick With No Personality.

Jim.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scouse Express View Post
Whinging Miserable Prick With No Personality.

Jim.
That's no way to speak about 'King Kenny'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.