man utd

Old Dec 31st 2011, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

eliza20 will become famous soon enougheliza20 will become famous soon enough
Smile man utd

Happy birthday sir Alex
Old Dec 31st 2011, 3:55 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: man utd

Originally Posted by eliza20 View Post
Happy birthday sir Alex
You joined, just to post that?

I can't wait for your future posts.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hmm toole is your last name how appropriate and no I joined BC I am a writer and looking to talk Footy and other British interests as research btw I quite enjoyed Blackburn giving Alex a great gift this am
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:09 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm toole is your last name how appropriate and no I joined BC I am a writer and looking to talk Footy and other British interests as research btw I quite enjoyed Blackburn giving Alex a great gift this am
I do hope your book isn't supposed to be humourous - I hate to think of you starving.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:11 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Eliza!

Man U haters are always greeted with open arms in this part of the forum
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

I am a newcastle fan sadly they seem to be a bit out of sorts currently yes I love when David brings down Goliath
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:14 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

I am a newcastle fan sadly they seem to be a bit out of sorts currently yes I love when David brings down Goliath
Newcastle? Meh, OK, you can stay
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Who is your team? And what song are the lyrics from
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
You joined, just to post that?

I can't wait for your future posts.
why are you so bitter? or is it just me bringing out this overtly hospitable side of you
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:42 pm
Life goes on.

why are you so bitter? or is it just me bringing out this overtly hospitable side of you
Why did you feel the need to pm the same question??
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

i did it on accident sorry
Old Dec 31st 2011, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Why did you feel the need to pm the same question??
Why did you feel the need to mention it?
Old Dec 31st 2011, 9:53 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post
Why did you feel the need to mention it?
Why did you feel the need to poke your considerable proboscis, where it's not welcomed?
Old Dec 31st 2011, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Why did you feel the need to poke your considerable proboscis, where it's not welcomed?
Pretty typical response from Uncle Bellend. Get stuck into a poster on their very first post and then start on at them again about PM's. Welcome to BE.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Since I began the thread its really my place to welcome u think and may I say welcome as the red carpet unfolds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.